Author Topic: Hottest Female Player  (Read 429148 times)

Offline Tennis Freak

• Tennis Enthusiast
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
good god!

Offline venusismyhero

• Tennis Addict
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2005, 11:03:01 AM »
Anna Kournikova
Maria Kirilenko
Maria Sharapova
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

Offline SerenasBiggestFan

• Tennis God
  • "Oh Eddy, is it, is it a bee?" Patsy Stone
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2005, 12:34:15 PM »
okay well my number one is....Serena Williams (look at my sig.--cant deny that hotness)

#2)Anna Kournikova

(THE NEXT PHOTO IS ANNA)

"I was so caught up in the moment... now your just a memory burning in my mind..."

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2005, 01:05:15 PM »
I might as well throw in my two cents on the women and men. I'll choose four players for each side.

IMO, the most attractive female players are Sharapova, Serena, Dementieva, and [Gisela] Dulko.

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2005, 09:21:44 PM »
:lmao: my vote goes to Anna after those pics...

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2005, 02:51:40 PM »
Here is another one to add to the OMG list.  I never thought she was great looking on court, but these pics are pretty nice.  A little too skinny if you ask me though.

Daniela Hantuchova

On Court:

Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Betsmoyo

• Tennis Addict
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM »
The blue pic and the one of her in the blue tennis dress are a little older. She had some weight issues in the past. She looks a lot healthier there was a time when it was troubling to look at her. She was a TWIG. But now she looks good. And shes been playing great! I wanna see her win something big!
Its all good...

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »
If you're not looking closely at that second to last pic, you could mistake her for Sharapova.

Offline SerenasBiggestFan

• Tennis God
  • "Oh Eddy, is it, is it a bee?" Patsy Stone
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2005, 11:01:05 AM »
Dani has great legs

"I was so caught up in the moment... now your just a memory burning in my mind..."

Anonymous

Hottest Female Player
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2005, 06:36:41 PM »
Yep, tall, skinny,blonde girl with no figure would about sum of Maria and Daniella.  There is a reason that they pic teenage girls as models because they can dress them up, make them up to be whatever they want to be.  They don't have to be pretty, or shapely.  Image is everything.  

If you "men" were honest on this board, you'd admit that neither Maria S, Maria K, or Hantuchova have anything remotely similar to what makes a woman beautiful or sexy.  No breast, no hips, no ass, nothing.  Hantuchova does have pretty legs, but Maria's legs look like baseball bats.  

Anna Kornikova is beautiful and shapely.  At least it's understandable about men's attraction to Anna, but this new bred of shapeless stringy -haired, bust-less girls is very confusing.  As a woman, I appreciate seeing beautiful women.  I admire beauty from every form, but these girls mentioned are as beautiful as the make-up artist and camera men make them.  

The main thing these ladies have, is your hope that they will take the attention away form the William Sister, who you hate for taking over your prissy sport.

P.S. Jamester you are correct.  I saw a picture of Mauresmo at a party with makeup.  She looked exactly like Tommy Haas.  That's some serious testosterone working there.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2005, 06:55:18 PM »
Well first of all, if you read around you will see that most of us here are Serena fans.  Second of all, read the title of the thread, hottest player.  I sure as hell am not going to pick Conchita Martinez or someone like that.  Third of all, pfft...
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2005, 07:22:59 PM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"

If you "men" were honest on this board, you'd admit that neither Maria S, Maria K, or Hantuchova have anything remotely similar to what makes a woman beautiful or sexy.  No breast, no hips, no ass, nothing.  Hantuchova does have pretty legs, but Maria's legs look like baseball bats.
Yeah, we're not being honest.  That's the only possible explanation.
Anna Kornikova is beautiful and shapely.  At least it's understandable about men's attraction to Anna, but this new bred of shapeless stringy -haired, bust-less girls is very confusing.  As a woman, I appreciate seeing beautiful women.  I admire beauty from every form, but these girls mentioned are as beautiful as the make-up artist and camera men make them.
In my experience, make-up artists tend to be very stylish and pretty.  And, is it possible that to some extent, beauty is subjective?
The main thing these ladies have, is your hope that they will take the attention away form the William Sister, who you hate for taking over your prissy sport.
At which point your post just becomes nuts.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2005, 02:56:54 AM »
LOL @ this thread.

Anonymous

Hottest Female Player
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2005, 01:24:53 PM »
:\  it only takes one person to ruin an interesting thread
anyway
maria kirilenko is cute
so is sanchez lorenzo

Anonymous

Hottest Female Player
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2005, 05:24:22 PM »
No one expects you to pick Conchita but one would expect you to pick an adult woman when talking about "hot:".   If most of this board is pro-Serena, I've missed it.  To each it's own, but I'd be worried if I was a grown man and found myself drooling over a teenage girl.  I'd seek help.

When Tom Cruise first came along, I was only a few years older than him, yet I found him to be a cute little boy.  I understood the teenage girls interest but beyond that he held no interest to me.  Now that he is a grown man, I do think he's very sexy.  My point, is you guys sound like men who have problems.  These are teenage girls.  What would stop you for going after the neighborhood teenage girl or your babysister?  

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but I'm bothered by the acceptance of this as being normal behavior.   Maybe if someone had told Michael Jackson his infatuation with little boys was perverted, he may not be in court right now.

Offline gm3106

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2005, 05:29:55 PM »
sania mirza has big ones

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2005, 06:41:49 PM »
Pannetta is kind of cute, too.

Offline Betsmoyo

• Tennis Addict
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2005, 10:17:31 PM »
Sprem is cute.
Its all good...

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
Quote from: "Betsmoyo"
Sprem is cute.

;;)   Then again you're a girl, so your conception of beauty might be somewhat different.  It's like me saying Kuznetsova is hot  :;:-|
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline T rat

• Tennis Player
Hottest Female Player
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2005, 08:40:25 PM »
Prissy sport?  The William sister?  What the heck is this?  Are you seriously comparing Anna K to Serenastein?  And lest you think me racist, Alexandra Stevenson was/is hot, though not in Anna or Maria's catagory.  

Have you seen the recent photo's of Venus, whom I used to think was better looking than Serenastein?  She looks like a cross between Mr. T and Ru Paul!  Eeeegads!