Author Topic: Greetings from Canada  (Read 110 times)

Offline XCB

• New Poster
Greetings from Canada
« on: April 05, 2015, 08:22:33 AM »
Heya T4U  :)

Anyone who lives in Canada knows the crazy cost of monopolized TV .... so it had to go  :)>>>>

Unfortunately the almost non-stop stream of tennis went with it (cya Bouchard and Raonic) so am glad I found you folks as I wander the net searching ... suggestions welcome. Have a VPN through Feral Hosting (Nederland IP) so maybe it will help with European sites and am curious about Universal Sports online. Will check around T4U for sites/links.

The knees have decided to become permanently unstable so tennis isn't doable anymore. Still cycle much tho ..... mountain biking + road = around 3,000+ kms a year (reminds me must reset the garmin for 2015). Watch triathlons, FIS skiing (alpine DH and SG), Bobsleigh, Skeleton, UCI stuff ..... and motorsports *ducking*. Followed tennis, both men's and women's, off and on since about the mid 80's.

Saw a T4U forum with video links of youtube highlights so will check that out   :))

Cheers :drinks:
Wandering the earth, solving crimes.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: Greetings from Canada
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 02:25:45 AM »
Heya T4U  :)

Anyone who lives in Canada knows the crazy cost of monopolized TV .... so it had to go  :)>>>>

Unfortunately the almost non-stop stream of tennis went with it (cya Bouchard and Raonic) so am glad I found you folks as I wander the net searching ... suggestions welcome. Have a VPN through Feral Hosting (Nederland IP) so maybe it will help with European sites and am curious about Universal Sports online. Will check around T4U for sites/links.

The knees have decided to become permanently unstable so tennis isn't doable anymore. Still cycle much tho ..... mountain biking + road = around 3,000+ kms a year (reminds me must reset the garmin for 2015). Watch triathlons, FIS skiing (alpine DH and SG), Bobsleigh, Skeleton, UCI stuff ..... and motorsports *ducking*. Followed tennis, both men's and women's, off and on since about the mid 80's.

Saw a T4U forum with video links of youtube highlights so will check that out   :))

Cheers :drinks:
Hi man, you have been following tennis since the 80s? cool, we are mostly oldies here.....

I'm lucky with TV here in Europe, have 6 sports channels almost completely free....... 

In north America they're restricting everything and making things more and more expensive i hear from American buddies, i also heard they're getting warnings from their ISPs for using torrents. that completely sucks , for now torrenting and stuff is totally no problem where i live.....

Anyway welcome, and there are other posters here from Canada too, like Emma and Alex, they're cool people :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:27:46 AM by Nekro t4u »