Author Topic: Entire Match: Seles vs Hingis - Hilton Head 1997  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Tennis Videos

• Tennis Enthusiast
Entire Match: Seles vs Hingis - Hilton Head 1997
« on: November 25, 2006, 09:00:47 PM »
Entire Match:  Seles vs Hingis - Hilton Head 1997
Format = .rar files.  It is similar to winzip, you can download a .rar extractor for free if you need it.
You also need all (3) files completely downloaded to be able to extract them.  It joins them into one file for you.

Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PNW2HWGN

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C5PFLL4D

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAFGMBAV

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 01:19:21 PM »
How do i  download it... must i become a member?
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent – the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 02:42:23 PM »
NO you dont need to become a member - just click link, and there you see a little box next to 'download'  where you enter the three characters shown to its left. after you enter click download and if ou are not a member you wait for lik 45 seconds and it'll ask you where to save.

if i may suggest in general, IZarc  ( http://www.izarc.org/ )  is an excellent extractor that deals with a ton of file formats: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO. its interface is like winzip so its not new. its free so its worth having a look at.

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
I use WinRAR myself. But I'll check out the Zarc.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »
thankyou Pawan. :)
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent – the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 08:21:25 AM »
Has anyone else had trouble with this video? When I try to watch it, it either freezes and the voice keeps going, or the whole thing freezes then skips like 5-10 seconds of video.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 08:37:58 AM »
I did not have any issues when I watched it.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 08:05:24 PM »
Quote from: "SerenaSlam06"
Has anyone else had trouble with this video? When I try to watch it, it either freezes and the voice keeps going, or the whole thing freezes then skips like 5-10 seconds of video.

That's what happened w/ the Hopman cup video I downloaded... It's b/c the file is large.... you would have to be rich and have a supercomputer like scott does w/ a lot of memory to watch it clearly. That's why i hate mediaupload
Be the change that you seek.

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
Hm, idk, maybe it would work now that we got our internet upgraded, but of course I deleted the files. The Hopman Cup match did work for me though. Oh well, I don't fee like trying again soon. only 40 more notecards for English..
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 08:43:14 AM »
Quote from: "wilsonboy"
Quote from: "SerenaSlam06"

That's what happened w/ the Hopman cup video I downloaded... It's b/c the file is large.... you would have to be rich and have a supercomputer like scott does w/ a lot of memory to watch it clearly. That's why i hate mediaupload

Hmm, I don't think long videos take any more processing power than short ones.  If it were higher-resolution, then computer speed might be an issue.  Another possibility is that you need to get the latest version of the codec (short for coder/decoder) that was used to encode the video you're having problems with.  I recently ran into a video that was very jerky - the characters moved forward and backward very quickly - and when I got the latest codec for it, it worked fine.

Greg
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.