Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello

(1/2) > >>

Ricky:
Hi there.
I'm Ricardo, a 15 boy from Portugal - Ricky on the internet :P
Well, I love to play tennis, still - I barely know any player or watch any tournament or game. I've been playing for 3 years, still I'm sure I could have became better, since there was more than a year that I didn't really care about tennis, still I went to lessons...
This summer I started turning on tennis, and knew a great friend of my new class played, and she convinced me to enter in a tournament. It ruled (7th place out of 9, 3rd place in a group of 3: 1-6, 0-6; and 1st on the 3rd placer's group: 6-1, 6-1.) since I got to know that I still had a great path in front of me and that I'm not as good as thought I was...
Hmm, so, I joined this forum because I've been looking for a tennis forum, and I hope I can be an active member here and stay here for long.
Thanks for reading ^^

Tennis4you:
Ricky,

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you find a new home with us for a place to get away and chat tennis!

My first tournament was a brutal wake up call too.  Luckily it gets better.  If you have the option to take lessons I highly recommend it.  I think it is the best way to improve your overall game and become technically sound.  I did not start lessons until I was 15.  I do know a good handful of players who got to be pretty darn good without lessons though.  I know they cost money and are not available for everyone.

:welcome)  :welcome)  :welcome)

Dallas:
Welcome Ricky!  We'd love to have you join the forum!  Post often! :welcome)

tennisfan78:
Welcome to Tennis4you Ricky. This is a great place and I am sure you would enjoy it.

Mystify:
Welcome Ricky!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version