jadefox
0 (0%)
kittens25
3 (15%)
other
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: February 18, 2007, 02:39:56 AM

Author Topic: Biggest Federer fan on these boards-a huge title around here  (Read 5223 times)

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
Biggest Federer fan on these boards-a huge title around here
« on: February 18, 2007, 02:39:56 AM »
Who is the biggest Federer fan on these boards?   Given the enormous popularity and adoration of Federer on these boards that is a huge title to be given.   :H    I chose who I thought were the best candidates of all, please dont feel offended if I left your name off, there are a number of enormous Roger fans on here that wont make a list as it would be too long to read if I went through everyone.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
Woah! I guess I could see myself on such a list but people actually voted for me?.. Over the others? I don't think I am the biggest - sure he is my favourite by far but I think you have all heard me say many many times about how I think there was a good chance Federer wouldn't win a particular match - like TMC final against Blake, a lot of matches against Nalbandian... quite a few cases where I sorta root for both players but like you know Fed's goiing to win. I am even giving Ancic a shot over Federer in Wimbledon this year - I don't think the biggest fan would do something foolish like that.. I even agree with some of the anti-fed people's arguments to be honest and I don't think I tried to hide that or anything.
eh... I'll take a trophy for it if I win - you're going to mail it to my home i hope? :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »
Well I wouldn't mind if I was voted for this because I have no shame... I am a hugh Federer fan.  I have collected every match he has played in from 2004-present.  I also have matches from 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.  Some people collect stamps - I collect Roger matches!  I have 2 Feder-bears, a Roger Federer Calendar, and - get this - on my pink Razor-phone, my wall-paper is a picture of Roger hitting a backhand.  (yes, my husband knows about this)...  See, I have no shame!  Roger is my all-time favorite sports athlete (not just tennis athlete - but all-time favorite in any sport - and I follow a lot of sports! :H

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »
I voted "other" MEANING TennisVeritas....... the Swiss man himself (although not sure if it's Mirka).. He is the biggest Fed Fan on these boards...but sadly he does not post very often, he keeps himself busy on other boards where his beloved "trolls" are who argues with and loves it....

Funny, but he comeson here and steals other Threads and Posts and then goes to Centre Court and posts them there and gets a lot of credit for it...ie:Great Thread or Great Post TennisVeritas........And he laps it up......

So my vote goes to Tennis(Mirka)Veritas :)~
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 07:29:32 PM »
I'd say Dallas has a more respectable passion for Roger Federer... kittens just has an unhealthy and disdainful obsession with him that makes everyone homocidal.lol. j/k
Be the change that you seek.

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »
Quote from: "Dallas"
Well I wouldn't mind if I was voted for this because I have no shame... I am a hugh Federer fan.  I have collected every match he has played in from 2004-present.  I also have matches from 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.  Some people collect stamps - I collect Roger matches!  I have 2 Feder-bears, a Roger Federer Calendar, and - get this - on my pink Razor-phone, my wall-paper is a picture of Roger hitting a backhand.  (yes, my husband knows about this)...  See, I have no shame!  Roger is my all-time favorite sports athlete (not just tennis athlete - but all-time favorite in any sport - and I follow a lot of sports! :H

WOW Dallas. Do you record all his games? Where do go to collect a game if you miss to record the game sometimes?

Also, it seems like you have a cool husband. I bet he into all sports too, isnt he? Congratulations.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »
Quote from: "tennisfan78"

WOW Dallas. Do you record all his games? Where do go to collect a game if you miss to record the game sometimes?

Also, it seems like you have a cool husband. I bet he into all sports too, isnt he? Congratulations.

I have several tennis sites were I purchase the matches I don't get.  Here are some of the sites I go to:

The very best is this site (and it's inexpensive too:)

http://www.geocities.com/masteroftennis779/  (Matt will get these out to you in no time and his quality is great)

Another site is this one, but he's a little slow sometimes sending the dvds back out.

http://www.tennisdvds.net/  (Adrian does fantastic work, but again, he's slow sometimes getting them to you)

I have a couple more sites (more expensive ones) but you just have to search the internet.  Someone always have matches that you couldn't get who would be willing to send to you for a price.  Then I do some trading with others as well.

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
Quote from: "tennisfan78"

I have several tennis sites were I purchase the matches I don't get.  Here are some of the sites I go to:

The very best is this site (and it's inexpensive too:)

http://www.geocities.com/masteroftennis779/  (Matt will get these out to you in no time and his quality is great)

Another site is this one, but he's a little slow sometimes sending the dvds back out.

http://www.tennisdvds.net/  (Adrian does fantastic work, but again, he's slow sometimes getting them to you)

I have a couple more sites (more expensive ones) but you just have to search the internet.  Someone always have matches that you couldn't get who would be willing to send to you for a price.  Then I do some trading with others as well.

Thanks for the info Dallas. Now I know where to get stuff if I need to.  I did bookmark those links. Thanks again.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »

Uh......why do you have 2 Feder-bears???????????????????????

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
  • Formerly known as "#1federerfan"
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
I believe the user name says it all.

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »

I love it, such complete unrestrained, uncovered admission to complete obsession and devotion to the art of the uber Federer fan.     :H    Heck why did I even bother making this poll.  

2 Federer-bears, wallpaper on your phone of Federer, collection of all his matches, wowsers.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"

I love it, such complete unrestrained, uncovered admission to complete obsession and devotion to the art of the uber Federer fan.     :H    Heck why did I even bother making this poll.  

2 Federer-bears, wallpaper on your phone of Federer, collection of all his matches, wowsers.
[/b]

:)) what can I say?! When I get into something - I really get into it!  :))   Call me crazy but I have no shame!  :))  Someone asked why I had 2 Feder-bears?  One for my home and one for my work, of course!  I started to get another for my car too... In fact, I still might do that! :))

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 07:19:03 PM »

[/b]

:)) what can I say?! When I get into something - I really get into it!  :))   Call me crazy but I have no shame!  :))  Someone asked why I had 2 Feder-bears?  One for my home and one for my work, of course!  I started to get another for my car too... In fact, I still might do that! :))

I think it is cool.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »

[/b]

That was me......and yes you are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)~

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 06:18:34 PM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"

[/b]

I think it is cool.

You want 3 Feder-Bears?????????????????????????????????    ||-|  ||-|      Hey Babble, I can get you Butters' address if you wanna hook him up with 3 Feder-Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

[/b]

[/b]

Hey, I'll be crazy for Roger any day! :))

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

[/b]

[/b]

Hey, I'll be crazy for Roger any day! :))

I wouldn't expect anything less!!!   :)~