Author Topic: Bundey ~ Tennis Journal  (Read 31555 times)

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
Re: #1federerfan ~ Tennis Journal
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2007, 01:12:22 AM »
I thought I would update everyone on what is going on with me.  I have been playing about 5 times a week for the past few months.  I have really been working on getting my volleys down pat.  They used to be such a weakness for me, but now they are actuallly getting crip, and a bit of a weapon.  I'm really get anxious for the season to start, too bad it starts in Feb!

BTW I have grown 2 inches and 8 pounds since I started this thread!  HEHE.  I'm taller than scott.

No, I grew 3" just yesterday.  Well, around the waist that is...

Poor Scott. Does that make you the shortest on the forum?  :whistle:

Goodstuff with your game, fedfan. How do you fit in 5 hits a week?

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2007, 07:59:36 AM »
I thought I would update everyone on what is going on with me.  I have been playing about 5 times a week for the past few months.  I have really been working on getting my volleys down pat.  They used to be such a weakness for me, but now they are actuallly getting crip, and a bit of a weapon.  I'm really get anxious for the season to start, too bad it starts in Feb!

Good stuff!  You have to keep us in the loop as the season approaches. 

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
  • Formerly known as "#1federerfan"
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2007, 11:13:48 AM »

BTW I have grown 2 inches and 8 pounds since I started this thread!  HEHE.  I'm taller than scott.

No, I grew 3" just yesterday.  Well, around the waist that is...

Poor Scott. Does that make you the shortest on the forum?  :whistle:

Goodstuff with your game, fedfan. How do you fit in 5 hits a week?
Well so far school hasn't been too demanding, so I usually hit right after school, and on the weekends.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2008, 01:09:14 PM »
Season starts on the 22nd of Feb.  My game is really good right now, I hope to get the 1 or 2 spot.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »
No mention of where you have been for so long?  Welcome back holmes!  Good luck when the season starts. 

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
Wow, Feb 22nd is early in the year.  Refresh my memory, where do you live?  I assume somewhere warmer than Ohio?  :)

OSU back from his match with the quickness and already on the boards...  Nice!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
Wow, Feb 22nd is early in the year.  Refresh my memory, where do you live?  I assume somewhere warmer than Ohio?  :)

OSU back from his match with the quickness and already on the boards...  Nice!

Hurried back to watch the end of the NFL game!  And, jump on here! 

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
I live in VA, and thanks for the welcome OSU!  OSU did you finally jump out of the stone age and get internet at home?

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »
I live in VA, and thanks for the welcome OSU!  OSU did you finally jump out of the stone age and get internet at home?

Indeed I did!   :rofl_2:   Good thing wifey wanted Internet at home also otherwise she would have fought me on it saying we are not going to pay for internet at home just for this tennis forum. 

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

Indeed I did!   :rofl_2:   Good thing wifey wanted Internet at home also otherwise she would have fought me on it saying we are not going to pay for internet at home just for this tennis forum. 

It's worth it!  :whistle:
I mean it is a job too right?

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »

Not following you on this!?   :confused1:

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2008, 04:14:10 PM »

You're a mod, you have a responsibility!

An ambition fulfilled

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »

Responsibility..........maybe, job...............no!  Scott aint payin me shiiiite!   You gettin paid?  :-o

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2008, 04:54:20 PM »

Responsibility..........maybe, job...............no!  Scott aint payin me shiiiite!   You gettin paid?  :-o

Every week. I get a blank check, but I don't overdo it. Just a couple thousand bucks a week is all I need.  ;-()

An ambition fulfilled

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

Every week. I get a blank check, but I don't overdo it. Just a couple thousand bucks a week is all I need.  ;-()

Now I know why Scott is broke!  And I hought it was his kids!?   ..-)

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2008, 05:22:25 PM »

I'll bet it's Dallas. I mean, where do you think she got the money to go to Vegas from?  :angle-not:

An ambition fulfilled

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2008, 05:32:51 PM »

I'll bet it's Dallas. I mean, where do you think she got the money to go to Vegas from?  :angle-not:

:rofl_2:   Good one!  Dallas, you should be ashamed of yourself..........breaking Scott like that!   :rofl_2:

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »
Okay, season is over, just thought I would update you guys on how everything went.  Last year I was the seven man, and after losing 5 of the top six I jumped to the 2 spot, however my game had improved, so I thought I could take the role well, and I did.
I started out the season 4-1, however I had beaten all the awful teams, and lost to the last years state runner up team, so I didn't know what to expect when I faced competition of my own level.  I ended up going 7-3, and in both of the last two matches I lost I took the first set off each guy.  I was the youngest number two player in the district, and ended up playing much better tennis than our team's #1 player.  I earned second team all district honors, and can't wait till next year.  By the way, our team went 6-4, just missing regionals...

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
Nice job on the season!  Remind me what grade you are in...
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2008, 05:44:55 PM »
Sophmore in highschool.