Nice video yo! I wish more people had the ability to do that, myself included!!!
Some thoughts after watching you serve about 30 times
1. You do not have much of a knee bend. Overall your body did not seem to do much of the work at all, looks like you are relying on your arm to do most of the serve. Your weight transfer is OK in theory, but it seems to be lacking some serious energy.
2. Your lower body had no torque in it. You just gradually opened up as you went to hit the ball. I try to stay coiled a little longer and allow my lower body to turn my shoulders and body more rapidly for a bigger impact.
3. You are swinging very softly, and refer back to item 1, your arm is doing all the work...
4. Grip, I could not tell what grip you were using.
5. Ball toss could be a little more out in front if you want more power. Maybe try 6-12" and see what happens... Maybe 12" is too extreme. But something to get a more serious weight transfer into the court.
Overall it looked OK, just not much power from any part of your body. More legs, more lower body, stay coiled a little longer, swing a little harder. But what I see it looks like you are hitting a topspin serve, I assume your serves bounce sorta high (not low sliders)?
I am curious to see McIll's thoughts on this one.