Author Topic: tennis video  (Read 2429 times)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
tennis video
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »
iv recored Rogers match V sam,how do i load in here?all i see is the poll option.
thx
sid

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
tennis video
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 11:41:21 PM »
you can only do it on megaupload or such sites (megaupload is the best by far I think), I don't think you can load videos on this site itself.
www.megaupload.com and just upload your file and put up the link. also, the whole match might be more than 500 mb which is I max capacity megaupload can take, it'd be cool if you could edit it to just highlights - I myself am not too good on that, I think Scott will be able to tell you more on that.

if you could get it up that would be AWEESOMMEE!!!
thanks sid

Offline sid

• Tennis God
tennis video
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 08:55:39 PM »
Quote from: "pawan89"
you can only do it on megaupload or such sites (megaupload is the best by far I think), I don't think you can load videos on this site itself.
www.megaupload.com and just upload your file and put up the link. also, the whole match might be more than 500 mb which is I max capacity megaupload can take, it'd be cool if you could edit it to just highlights - I myself am not too good on that, I think Scott will be able to tell you more on that.

if you could get it up that would be AWEESOMMEE!!!
thanks sid

Hi pawan,the match is 2.45 GB thats a lot bigger then 500 mb,on megaupload i would have to pay for there service,i be honest i was not looking for that.Each way i go to show tennis i seem to get stumped.On the p2p i could not work that out as well.oh well never mind.
sid :(

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
tennis video
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »
How about using bittorrent, or some other torrent utility and seeding that?

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
tennis video
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »
Quote from: "dmastous"
How about using bittorrent, or some other torrent utility and seeding that?

I know this can be done,im not a member of any torrent sites.does anyone here own a torrent site?or know somone who does?(if yes)maybe we can work together so i can load some tennis.
sid