Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hi I'm New

(1/2) > >>

Roddick fan 16:
Hi, my name's Josh, and as you can see by my name, I'm a big Roddick fan. I use a Wilson racket, but want to get a Babolat soon. I live two houses away from Murrayfan11, or as I know him, Calum, and we're going to see the Davis Cup match between Britain and the Netherlands on Sunday. Nice to meet you,
Josh

Murrayfan11:
Hey Josh, good to see you've joined the forums, and I hope you enjoy it here.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "Roddick fan 16" ---Hi, my name's Josh, and as you can see by my name, I'm a big Roddick fan. I use a Wilson racket, but want to get a Babolat soon. I live two houses away from Murrayfan11, or as I know him, Calum, and we're going to see the Davis Cup match between Britain and the Netherlands on Sunday. Nice to meet you,
Josh
--- End quote ---

Welcome Josh!    Have fun at the big match this weekend!   :)

Dallas:

--- Quote from: "Roddick fan 16" ---Hi, my name's Josh, and as you can see by my name, I'm a big Roddick fan. I use a Wilson racket, but want to get a Babolat soon. I live two houses away from Murrayfan11, or as I know him, Calum, and we're going to see the Davis Cup match between Britain and the Netherlands on Sunday. Nice to meet you,
Josh
--- End quote ---

Josh..this weekend will be one of your best here at the forum.  Some of us who can't stand Roddick most of the time will actually be cheering for him this weekend in Davis Cup!  So... just for this weekend - GO RODDICK!...  :))

But welcome to the forum and don't be shy about posting! :))

Tennis4you:
Welcome to the forums Josh!  Feel free to jump in anywhere, we love new blood!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version