Author Topic: Formula 1 Racing  (Read 68603 times)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2007, 04:32:43 PM »
Quote from: "kickserve"
Hamilton wins! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6932086.stm Championship lead is now 7 points! :applause:

I missed most of the Race (due to visiting my future adopt Rabbit... :))  ) Got home just in time to see the last 2 laps..

Well done Lewis......I am happy Alonso didn't finish 3rd..... :))  I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Mclaren camp  :whistle:   :whistle:
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »
Quote from: "Alison2006"
Hamilton wins! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6932086.stm Championship lead is now 7 points! :applause:

I missed most of the Race (due to visiting my future adopt Rabbit... :))  ) Got home just in time to see the last 2 laps..

Well done Lewis......I am happy Alonso didn't finish 3rd..... :))  I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Mclaren camp  :whistle:   :whistle:

I think you'll get pretty long odds on these two both remaining at McLaren next season  :whistle:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2007, 06:10:11 PM »
Quote from: "Alison2006"

Im over the moon that Alonso got pushed down to 6th on the grid today,serves him right for cheeting.After today i think your right on this(I think you'll get pretty long odds on these two both remaining at McLaren next season)Lewis is now 7pts clear of  :)
sid :)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
I have just watched the highlights on ITV and it was a great race between Hamilton and Raikkonen.. I am glad I didn't have to watch the whole match..I don't think I could of coped........ :))

After the Race...Lewis said that Alonso just walked past him and ignored him .....lol..Sulky puss Alonso

You only have to look at the face of 2nd place Raikkonen after the race......another sour puss face....lol

A young rookie comes along and takes the glory over the most experienced guys......... :))  

Same with Tennis and young Rafa........ :)) ....... Ljubo had such problems with Rafa........Ljubo with his sour puss face and sour bitter comments over Rafa (FO) lol.........

Rog with his bitter and sour comments that Rafa and Coach cheat ie: Uncle Tony coaches young Rafa.........lol

Carry on winning Lewis and Rafa.........**** em all off..... :H

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
Re: Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »
This thread hasn't been posted on lately, but things are just getting interesting. Alonso has pegged back Lewis' lead to 2 points, while the row between Alonso and Hamilton shows no signs of cooling off. Also, with McLaren being disqualified from the constructors championships over spying, although both their drivers can still compete for the World Title.

Anyway, with just 2(?) races to go, here are the standings.

1 Lewis Hamilton  McLaren-Mercedes  97  
2 Fernando Alonso  McLaren-Mercedes  95  
3 Kimi Raikkonen  Ferrari  84  
4 Felipe Massa  Ferrari  77

Massa looks out of it, Raikkonen could conceivably make it, but he'd need both McLaren's to have a non-finish, unlikely as they've had such a consistent season. So realistically, it's between Hamilton and Alonso. Come on Lewis :cheer: :toot: :cheer:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2007, 11:36:36 AM »
Question for you F1 fans. When (don't know if he still is) Michael Schumacher was winning everything at the rate Roger wins everything, did y'all get sick of him and start rooting for "Anyone-But-Schumacher"?
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »
Question for you F1 fans. When (don't know if he still is) Michael Schumacher was winning everything at the rate Roger wins everything, did y'all get sick of him and start rooting for "Anyone-But-Schumacher"?

Schumacher retired last year. To be honest, I never liked him anyway: he had a reputation for cheating: shoving people off the track, blocking people unfairly and he was pretyt graceless in his interviews. There was one season where I was rooting for anybody but Schumacher: he won something like the 1st 12 races in a row, out of 17.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »

Schumacher retired last year. To be honest, I never liked him anyway: he had a reputation for cheating: shoving people off the track, blocking people unfairly and he was pretyt graceless in his interviews. There was one season where I was rooting for anybody but Schumacher: he won something like the 1st 12 races in a row, out of 17.

Yeah... I supose it's just me, and a small minority like me, who are looking forward to history running its course. IMO, it's hard for someone my age to appreciate what Roger is doing because it comes right on the heels of Pete, who bored* the bejesus out of me, despite the fact that he was no where near as boring as Roger. In any event, I'm looking forward to the end of this one-man era.

boring = outcome of match is a foregone conclusion
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2007, 03:46:41 AM »
Crucial 3rd-to-last race of the season, and Lewis Hamilton is on pole position, ahead of Alonso.

:cheer:

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2007, 06:21:48 PM »
Crucial 3rd-to-last race of the season, and Lewis Hamilton is on pole position, ahead of Alonso.

:cheer:

:cool: I really hope Lewis wins (of course), but even more so with Alonso of late...(I would love to be a fly on the wall of the camp)...What with Alonso (Reported  :whistle: ) of not even talking with Dennis since August  ..-) I don't think he will be around long....

Come on Lewis !!

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2007, 02:34:27 PM »
Hamilton wins the GP, Alonso doesn't finish, so Lewis leads by 12 points. He can secure the title if he beats Alonso in the next GP!

:yahoo:  ://

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 05:36:34 PM »
Hamilton wins the GP, Alonso doesn't finish, so Lewis leads by 12 points. He can secure the title if he beats Alonso in the next GP!

:yahoo:  ://

Yep, what a race  :))  I am so happy for Lewis (great guy)  :applause: :applause:

Poor Alonso   :whistle:

Two more Races left.......I can't wait till next week...Come on Lewis....Please do it next week

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2007, 05:21:28 PM »

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2007, 04:10:02 AM »
Hamilton is on Pole for the Chinese Grand Prix tomorrow, Alonso 4th. :cheer:

Surely even if Lewis doesn't win, he must be a shoe-in for Sports Personality of the Year?

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2007, 06:30:11 PM »

Surely even if Lewis doesn't win, he must be a shoe-in for Sports Personality of the Year?

Thank **** for this Thread away from the "......................" on here

Anyway, Yep I watched today quali...great Job Lewis (and again great man, down to earth),

Don't mention Lewis not winning (typical British ****ing attitude)  ..-)  ..-)  Get with it ks for goodness sake

Positive attitude... :)) 

You can do it Lewis   :))  :cool: Come on  :))

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2007, 03:26:37 AM »

Anyway, Yep I watched today quali...great Job Lewis (and again great man, down to earth),

Don't mention Lewis not winning (typical British ****ing attitude)  ..-)  ..-)  Get with it ks for goodness sake

Sorry, it's a foregone conclusion, Lewis has won the Championships! :yahoo: :applause: :winner:
Even after he crashed out in China, with Alonso coming in 2nd, cutting the lead to 4 point  :(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7032263.stm

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2007, 05:58:32 PM »

Sorry, it's a foregone conclusion, Lewis has won the Championships! :yahoo: :applause: :winner:
Even after he crashed out in China, with Alonso coming in 2nd, cutting the lead to 4 point  :(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7032263.stm

That's better ks  :))...........

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2007, 06:48:31 PM »
Can Lewis do it??

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20102007/58/brazilian-gp-massa-defeats-hamilton-pole.html

I am nervous as hell  :rofl_2:  I love this guy and really want him to win, please Lewis  :))