Author Topic: Formula 1 Racing  (Read 66867 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: Formula 1 Racing
« Reply #600 on: July 29, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »
He's out of the citical condition which is great news, but career wise it doesn't look to good as it seems he may have some long term damage to his left eye which could potentially end his career :( lets hope not.

I geard he's out of danger but that accident was so unbearable to watch....it sends shivers down my spine when I recall that fateful incident...he I believe is not going to be on the circuit for a long long time...he's done for this year atleast...what a  shame  :(

Thankfully some good news yesterday as doctors confirmed he is likely to be out of hospital within 7-10 days and he has suffered no long term damage to his left eye. Good news this to hear :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #601 on: July 29, 2009, 01:28:41 AM »
He's out of the citical condition which is great news, but career wise it doesn't look to good as it seems he may have some long term damage to his left eye which could potentially end his career :( lets hope not.

I geard he's out of danger but that accident was so unbearable to watch....it sends shivers down my spine when I recall that fateful incident...he I believe is not going to be on the circuit for a long long time...he's done for this year atleast...what a  shame  :(

Thankfully some good news yesterday as doctors confirmed he is likely to be out of hospital within 7-10 days and he has suffered no long term damage to his left eye. Good news this to hear :)

Thank goodness...this is such fantastic news....go massa  :thumbs-up:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #602 on: July 30, 2009, 12:52:04 AM »

Thank goodness...this is such fantastic news....go massa  :thumbs-up:

Guess who's back for the next GP in Valencia atleast?...................... you got it Michael Schumacher!!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #603 on: July 30, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »
Now nothing could get more exciting than this...although i pray its true....the comeback king....MICHAEL SCHUMACHER!!!!  Go SCHUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:thumbs-up: :cloud 9: :shakey: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #604 on: July 30, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »
Now nothing could get more exciting than this...although i pray its true....the comeback king....MICHAEL SCHUMACHER!!!!  Go SCHUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:thumbs-up: :cloud 9: :shakey: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wow I haven't posted on this forum about F1 for some time (thankfully other forums exists) whilst very happy about Massa  :daisies: I wonder what the reserve drivers think about this  ..-) and how bad they are  :scared:  It makes it very interesting with MS back, lets hope he's fit enough to deal with it, I have a funny feeling another crash is now in waiting

Interesting times ahead
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #605 on: September 28, 2009, 12:34:48 AM »
Success for the Brits at the Singapore night GP as Hamilton wins it :applause: while Button extends his championship lead to 15 points :applause:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #606 on: October 18, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »
Jenson is on the verge of winning the World Championship as Barrichello's chances with 10 laps to go in Brazil are all but over!

:yahoo: :grind dance: :applause:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #607 on: October 18, 2009, 12:35:38 PM »
Jenson Button is the new Formula 1 World Champion :yahoo: :applause: :grind dance: :winner: after coming 5th in Brazil just now with closest rival for the World title Barrichello coming 8th in his home GP and 3rd placed in the standings Vettel coming 4th! Amazing turnaround for Jenson and Brawn GP after looking like missing out on a starting place this season but this one is great to see him crowned the World Champion!!!! Last year Brit Lewis Hamilton, this year Brit Jenson Button! Brilliant and much deserved Jenson, well done :applause:

JENSON BUTTON 2009 FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPION!!! :applause: :winner:

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #608 on: October 18, 2009, 02:05:12 PM »
what a race today, in a moment hamilton left with a gas hose and the one who was behind him almoust gets burned. Also it was quite funny when jarno wanted to kill sutil :rofl_2:, and when jenson won that he started to sing ``we are the championsŽŽ haha

congrats to button! he deserved the championship...

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #609 on: October 19, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »
What can I say? fantastic victory for Button this year. It has been a fairy tale since last year for him. He has finally fulfilled what others thought was imminent  :))

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #610 on: November 18, 2009, 11:36:15 AM »
The dream team it is then for Brirish motorsport as Jenson as signed a deal at McLaren to drive alongside Lewis :) the last 2 World Champions, 2 Bits together is absolutely awesome and now we just got to hope its 50/50 there and we get a great battle between the 2 but a great team too :)

Raikkonen has left F1 this coming season at least to go to Rally Driving!

Offline dummydam

• Tennis Player
    • Total Sports Madness
« Reply #611 on: November 25, 2009, 04:18:50 AM »
i cant wait for the next year to see Formula 1 action next season......
looking forward to the action....

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #612 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Well, F1 is coming again, new teams and new drivers, aparently kimi is moving to the rally, and Michael Schumacher is driving with mercedes, so, weŽll have an interesting championship, IŽll be following the promise jose maria lopez. Plus, schumacher is not just coming back, he will drive with nico rosberg! Cant wait to see that duet

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #613 on: February 09, 2010, 12:33:30 AM »
Well, F1 is coming again, new teams and new drivers, aparently kimi is moving to the rally, and Michael Schumacher is driving with mercedes, so, weŽll have an interesting championship, IŽll be following the promise jose maria lopez. Plus, schumacher is not just coming back, he will drive with nico rosberg! Cant wait to see that duet

Yeah going to be really interesting to see the comeback of Schumacher at Mercedes, but also the all British team now at McLaren where the 2 most recent world champions Lewis and Jenson will team up :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #614 on: February 09, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
Its going to be a super exciting season for sure. But i'd have loved to see Schumi in a Ferrari...oh well, atleast he's back and F1 is going to get so much more competitive.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2010, 05:16:50 AM »
Happy birthday to Sir Jackie Stewart! :)

3 times F1 champion! turning 71 today! he won the title in 71. :)

the most clever, his results are there....if needed. :)

and a better person. :)

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #616 on: November 14, 2010, 10:07:03 AM »
Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel on becoming the youngest ever World Champion in Formula 1 :applause: :applause: An absolutely terrific season by him and rounded off with a brilliant drive today in Abu Dhabi to win the final race of the season and come back from so many points down with just a race to go.

Huge day this for Formula 1 not just because a new champion was crowned and the youngest 1 ever at that too but fantastic we didn't get the tainted champion that would have reflected terribly on this sport had Fernando Alonso claimed the title by 7 points of less after the disgraceful team orders and cheating that took place earlier in the season where the Ferrari defied the rules and team orders took place that saw Massa slow and Alonso take the win as a result.

Too bad neither Hamilton or Button were able to get a little closer to winning the Championship this year but they'll be back strong next year and after both winning the title in 2008(Hamilton) and 2009(Button) the British reign had to end at some point, but start all over again next February :)

Congrats again to a much deserving champion in Vettel :applause:

Offline Simkim

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #617 on: November 14, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
Terrible mistake by Ferrari on their race strategy. Congrats to Vettel for their championship, his team's wishes finally became true.

Congrats to Alonso on a great season as well. He reached the final race as the championship leader, despite Red Bull had a way better car.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #618 on: November 14, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
Wow, Alonso is an uber-choker. He only needed to finish 3rd to win the title? Congrats to Vettel, youngest F-1 WDC ever.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline NadalGrafboy

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #619 on: April 10, 2011, 10:57:19 AM »
I think Vettel will cruise to the title this year.   The best driver in the fastest car, if they have none of the relability problems they had last year, it will be a blowout.