Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Victor taking a smash to this forum!

(1/7) > >>

Victor:
Well hey everyone!

Im Victor, 17 years old and live from The Netherlands.
I liked this forum and I decided to hang around here and keep a journal :)
Im a student ofcourse and im planning to do International Economics & Businiss (management) which will also take me to America for a year ;)

My tennis history isnt to long, but people tell me I have some little talent, I started really late just getting introduced and have been playing for 2-3 years just getting to learn new stuff. Now Im really getting good and entering alot of tournaments and im keeping to get better.  :lmao:

Also its nice to have a Dutch member isnt it ;)

Btw, Red clay ROX!!  ://  ,
Victor

Tennis4you:
Indeed it is nice to have a dutch member!  Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to your posts and keeping up in your journal!  Feel free to jump in anywhere!!!

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "Victor" ---Well hey everyone!

Im Victor, 17 years old and live from The Netherlands.
I liked this forum and I decided to hang around here and keep a journal :)
Im a student ofcourse and im planning to do International Economics & Businiss (management) which will also take me to America for a year ;)

My tennis history isnt to long, but people tell me I have some little talent, I started really late just getting introduced and have been playing for 2-3 years just getting to learn new stuff. Now Im really getting good and entering alot of tournaments and im keeping to get better.  :lmao:

Also its nice to have a Dutch member isnt it ;)

Btw, Red clay ROX!!  ://  ,
Victor
--- End quote ---

Welcome Victor!   Do you know where in America you will go?

Victor:
@T4Y

@Buckeye
I have no idea yet, but it will take about 2-4 years more till I will go, i will need to find a proper campus/university dealing with that type of study and exchanging, theres enough to pick from so I will look at that later :).

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "Victor" ---@T4Y

@Buckeye
I have no idea yet, but it will take about 2-4 years more till I will go, i will need to find a proper campus/university dealing with that type of study and exchanging, theres enough to pick from so I will look at that later :).
--- End quote ---

Cool!    I visited Amersterdaam last year and loved it as well as the people were all wonderfully nice!   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version