Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 39649 times)

Online mimi

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #440 on: November 05, 2015, 10:03:33 PM »
Smoked beef brisket. good
Lobster in butter. good
French fries. good
Maple syrup. no good
Ice cream (any flavor ;-()). good
All veggies except for lima beans. no good. strange that you love to eat meat but also vegetables which have no taste?
Cashews.: don't know what it is. Sorry for my bad English
Actually, pretty much an't kything......... :\

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #441 on: November 05, 2015, 10:04:55 PM »
do you like Chinese food and especially dim sum?  :confused1:

i love to eat so many things that they are uncountable:

dim sum
chocolate
ice cream
grilled chicken/pork chop/ribs..............

the only "vegetable" that I love to eat is corn

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #442 on: November 06, 2015, 04:02:38 AM »
Smoked beef brisket. good
Lobster in butter. good
French fries. good
Maple syrup. no good
Ice cream (any flavor ;-()). good
All veggies except for lima beans. no good. strange that you love to eat meat but also vegetables which have no taste?
Cashews.: don't know what it is. Sorry for my bad English
Actually, pretty much an't kything......... :\
I've been described as a 'freak of nature' by several medical professionals for a variety of reasons...... :\

Cashews are a type of nut.
I've never had real Chinese food, just the bastardized American version.
I don't like veggies in those dishes.  Go figure.

The pics you've posted of dim sum do look yummy.

I'm considered a corn snob.
I look forward to fresh corn on the cob from the local farm, going so far as to leave work in order to meet the pickers fresh from the fields. :insane:  Will then boil or roast  6-12 ears immediately for consumption.
CONK da ball!!!

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #443 on: November 06, 2015, 07:07:58 PM »
I think the Chinese food in most "China town" overseas are terrible.  Chinese food is better than that.  These are made for "cheating" foreign people  :rofl_2:

potato and sweet potato are "vegetables" that are ok for me, taste well, unlike something like spinach (wrong spelling)  ://

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #444 on: November 06, 2015, 09:05:53 PM »
Where's Emma?  :confused1:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #445 on: November 09, 2015, 11:30:19 PM »
what is your favourite food monster?  :)~
Smoked beef brisket.
Lobster in butter.
French fries.
Maple syrup.
Ice cream (any flavor ;-()).
All veggies except for lima beans.
Cashews.
Actually, pretty much anything......... :\

do you like Chinese food and especially dim sum?  :confused1:

i love to eat so many things that they are uncountable:

dim sum
chocolate
ice cream
grilled chicken/pork chop/ribs..............

the only "vegetable" that I love to eat is corn
I love all those too!!!!!

Where's Emma?  :confused1:

1. She's chilling somewhere with a pina colada...
2. She's house hunting
3. She went to India to go lesbo on Falcon
4. She's stalking Kim Sears to take a pic of her when she's peeing....
5. She got lost in the game....
6. She went to India to have threesome with Falcon and Shankar
7. She's trying to build a time machine to go back and prevent my birth
8. She went to Pakistan to research her family tree
9. ...
10. .....

Who knows, she's a very mysterious poster  :dunno:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:33:01 PM by Nekro t4u »

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #446 on: November 11, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »
Lord Nek is doing his sherlock holmes thing  :hysterical: :trampoline:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #447 on: December 05, 2015, 06:16:35 AM »

LOL!!!! Emma showing signs of life!!! There's still hope for this thread and maybe, when all made complete peace ard 10-15 years from now when we're 45-55 there's still hope for the drinking competition  :rofl_2:

Everybody's happy, Osama in heaven already following Emma's eye colour fashion 

Muslim women and children all over the world also happy Emma is back  :trampoline:  :grind dance:

ABBA members already preparing to welcome and relax her with cool group sex  :rofl_2:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:30:04 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #448 on: December 06, 2015, 06:18:04 AM »
Lol!!! That paki song took me to this vid  :rofl_2:

OFFICIAL: 'Lovely' FULL VIDEO Song | Shah Rukh Khan | Deepika Padukone | Kanika Kapoor

haha funny vid, those 2 guys look like they're preparing to steal the tires from a car or something  :rofl_2:   

BTW the female singers in these bollywood clips are abysmal, i mean it's like they don't have voices at all and they can't sing at all either...... it's weird cause Indian music is complex and cool, can't they find singers who know about you know, singing???  :)~

BTW you can still just log in and put a new e-mail address in the e-mail address slot, no need for radical drama like that.....

but no worries, if you change your mind later you can always make a new account, imo it's time you got some title like Queen Emma or Baroness Emma...... you see xbox is a Baron too....... i find it totally funny, always reminds me of the 2 alcoholic mechanics in my neighbourhood who call each other "lead director"  :hysterical:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #449 on: March 15, 2016, 10:21:49 AM »
And where is this dark master?  :tounge-smile: come up from hell devil  :hysterical:

lol something to draw inspiration from from the early days  :whistle:

I am free of ego.

4) Lucky people are very resilient so when bad things happen, they tend to bounce back very quickly; unlucky people are dragged down by the smallest life events.

come back pleeeeeeeese otherwise Falcon will never teach me geography and Indian folk traditions anymore  :hysterical:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #450 on: March 21, 2016, 01:01:23 AM »
Your little son Luggy is here, mommy devil come to the surface  :Sorcerer:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #451 on: April 14, 2016, 08:03:13 AM »
Hi Emma  :trampoline: I wanted to show you my new siggy, that's why i'm posting in your thread  :dance 2:

Also, i bumped into Legion at the Snake running competition, he sent you this song ABBA : My Love, My Life

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2016, 08:23:41 AM »

Just saw this, wtf lol?
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2016, 10:32:34 AM »

Just saw this, wtf lol?
Hi Lugburz  :cool: lol i remember in a thread, i think in the tennis section Emma was lecturing you about how to behave on tennis forums and said you wrote hateful things on mtf and how surprised she was about that and i said to her in the chat section she was educating you like her little son, and she didn't like that for some reason, so i thought i would tease her a bit lol

you could help me a bit with the Emma thing btw. like say something like "mommy come back  :crying: " apparently Alex lost any faith he had that Emma is a real person  :rofl_2:

well, role-players are cool but a role-player can't expect to be treated like a real person ..... i mean there's always someone EVERYWHERE, even on a small board who sniffs out a role-player, then one thing brings another  :tounge-smile:

BTW I saw scotnadian on murraysworld in the Andy Murray section  :winner: that girl is full of energy, she's awesome  :worthy: too bad i don't see her posting too much but she has a nice family and all that, hard to post while bringing up little kids

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2016, 06:10:51 PM »
Oh  :)

Yeah I don't remember much but I do remember that she said something about my post at mtf.
To be honest I completely forgot when was it and what was it about but probably it was me hating on Murray' gamestyle. I might have crossed the line for her to say something but she wasn't educating me or anything like that.
It was more that she thought I was better than that. And again she probably was right because I rarely go raging about something.

I just missed the whole 'mommy-little son' connection with that particular 'incident'
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter. It's highly unlikely that I can be offended by anyone on frickin' tennis forums lol

edit: btw I have no idea who 'scotnadian' and what Murraysworld is unless it's our Scott from t4u?

Also I have no idea what happened here, I thought that you and Emma were good friends. Didn't know that you started teasing her. I thought that was always Alex's job haha
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:20:29 PM by Lugburz »
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2016, 01:48:48 AM »
Oh  :)

Yeah I don't remember much but I do remember that she said something about my post at mtf.
To be honest I completely forgot when was it and what was it about but probably it was me hating on Murray' gamestyle. I might have crossed the line for her to say something but she wasn't educating me or anything like that.
It was more that she thought I was better than that. And again she probably was right because I rarely go raging about something.

I just missed the whole 'mommy-little son' connection with that particular 'incident'
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter. It's highly unlikely that I can be offended by anyone on frickin' tennis forums lol

edit: btw I have no idea who 'scotnadian' and what Murraysworld is unless it's our Scott from t4u?

Also I have no idea what happened here, I thought that you and Emma were good friends. Didn't know that you started teasing her. I thought that was always Alex's job haha
hi again  :) lol haha you missed a lot then :rofl_2:

Anyway, yes, Emma and me were "good friends" .... at least i thought so, we were having fun in the chat threads, we were talking about drinking competitions in the future and all that  :whistle: until I noticed she was acting weird and shifty and suspected (from not 1, but like 8,9,10... actions of hers - enough to leave no doubt she was a fake)  she wasn't who she said she was, and then i called her out.... and then the fighting started.....

Yes, i remember teasing "her" was Alex's job, well, i think he wants that job no more, cause Emma lost her credibility so much she's not even tease-worthy for him i guess lol..... well, for me she's ok.... ofc she fell a level or 2 in her poster status, but even as a role-player she could be fun here, but i guess she needs us to believe she's who she wants us to believe she is to go on with her forum life.......  like play around with Alex and make him look like a complete fool, now that part of the fun is gone for example  :tounge-smile:

Scotnadian is a Scottish girl who lives in Canada so she's not just Canadian but Scotnadian..... she came from Murraysworld, the Andy Murray fansite, which is like Vamosbrigade for Rafa fans......

BTW now that I've been reading murraysworld for a longer time i gotta say it's the most civilized tennis board on the net.... it's cute people chit-chatting in totally normal and intelligent and cute way.... ofc Emma was out of place there and she got called out there much sooner than here and she was thrown out of there..... well, those are real people, Emma is fake and that's it.... she can hate on me for example, but as i said there's always someone who busts a fake like her

However, it would be still good to have her back, she must be kinda down that her career as "Emma" is over, but hey, maybe her real personality is much more attractive than "Emma", who knows lol

Anyway, i guess i'll keep this thread going, she gave me enough material for like 3 decades to chuckle about lol  :rofl_2:

lol among my future plans there's registering at murraysworld.... i'm a bit ashamed tbh cause i bought at first Emma's bs about that place and i'm kindofa clownish figure so i'm often quick to judge, but there are a few cool peeps there.... lol there's Emma's ex crush for example, lol Emma said he's anti-muslim,  well, i noticed he's not a Zionist either, lol , i mean he just said recently it's not too sexy from Trump he seems to have ties with the Jewish lobby or something like that.... lol different people different views......

BTW!!!! i don't know why the heck they don't ban guns in the USA why am i not hearing that from Trump.... i mean  for all these gangs like the Mexican ones, etc, guns are their tools for their livelihood as criminals..... the Americans with real work don't walk ard with guns and stuff, the weirdo pushers and gangsters are the ones who are terrorizing people with guns.... take away their guns and they'll look like clowns... also they won't procreate like fungi when there's no money from crime to bring up 8-10 little criminals to terrorize the law-abiding citizens lol.....  ofc without firearms they would be still able to push but they would be much less efficient and much much less lethal......

lol seriously, give guns to policemen, soldiers and if you want to give it to civilians give it to people with college/uni degrees.... i mean how the heck does a "hoodie" who hasn't finished elementary school deserve to have a gun?????? explain that to me!! how on earth is he allowed to possess firearms......  so he can make a living committing crimes and when he's done getting enough money pushing drugs make a retarded music record bragging about how he's selling drugs to the white man's daughter, how he's making the white man's daughter give him bj at gunpoint, how he's giving it to the white man's wife....  take the guns from these punks.... preach about this Trump u mug

In the USA they stick to some old traditions more than they do in Britain... to traditions that make no sense any more.... just take away their fricking guns..... ofc mugs won't do that, then live together with the criminal gangs bro, no matter u build walls there are enough inside already...

Also, Dr. Swish said there's a black vendor who said he's more scared when a black gang is going towards him than when a white one...

so i know freedom of speech is cool but come on, there's this gangsta rap thingy, i listened to one or 2 of these songs, and what the heck am i hearing: I'm selling drugs to the white man's daughter, the white man's daughter gives me bj for the drugs..... i'm shooting the white cops breda, i'm banging the white man's wife, she needs my big chocolate stick.... I mean can't this crap just be banned???? i mean it's not only racist, it's educating young people to become criminals....  Why am I not hearing from Trump he'll ban this stuff??????

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #456 on: April 19, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »
lol, where's my homie Freebird btw?  :whistle:

Anyway, i thunk a lot about what the gangsters' problem with the daughter of the mythical "white man" is and after lots of thinking the idea struck me: These gangsters are not so stupid, they stole the idea from that other genius Trump: get to them through their families  :bright idea:

I still have to find out what their problem with the white man himself is, i mean he must be a harmless creature, he lets them play ard with guns, publish abysmal music records and he even lends them his daughter and wife to abuse..... poor white man actually looks like a sucker and they're still hating on him??  :confused1:

Falcon let me down too.....  :( no lessons about Indian clothings , but hey, google is your best friend  :))

I managed to get a more detailed insight into the mysteries of the Sari with the help of my robo friend Google  :tounge-smile:

I like the Sari, girls look very elegant in it  :thumbs-up:

Damn it, did they take out some of her ribs to make her look so slim, is it the sari effect or just photoshop??? Anyway, let's check out more chicks  :tounge-smile: I'm trying to choose natural looking ones cause Emma didn't like the bollywood ones with fake tits that Shankar posted

I like the colours of this one  :king:

wow this girl knows how to pose!!!  :king:

I checked out some nice places in Pakistan that would be good to visit and they look nice  :grind dance:

1. Neelum Valley - lol it looks totally like a village in Skyrim  :))

2. Hunza Valley

3. Swat Valley

4. Kalash Valley - and this one like a village in Call of Duty  :tounge-smile:

5. Kaghan Valley

6. Murree Hills

7. Shandur Pas

8. Rawalakot

9. Ziarat

10. Jehlum Valley

k time to sleep good night homie friends, good night paki and indian friends, good night white man's family  :ZZZZZ)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #457 on: April 25, 2016, 11:49:31 PM »
Music time  :fishie:

Cafe del Mar & Blessing Odiase - Exotic Girl

Where are the exotic girls ????  :whistle:

When something good was starting with the exotic falcon girl that other exotic one, suicide bummer girl made everything go boom   :hysterical:

I already got some cool geography and folk tradition lessons from falcon, but as an Indian girl i bet she knows tons of things about the Kama Sutra   oh and i forgot to ask her and Emma what positions they like, whether they like deepshag  :zipped: :innocent: all those exciting and exotic things  :rofl_2:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #458 on: April 27, 2016, 04:57:45 AM »
The fun never stops in Emma's love shack  :grind dance: :trampoline: :dance 2:

La Bouche - Be My Lover (Official Video)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #459 on: May 02, 2016, 01:41:58 PM »