Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 12680 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2015, 11:10:29 PM »
Alex, I just realized I can call you by different names. Like Alexis or Alexandra, or Alexia etc. What do you think?

You know, I'm having a hard time resisting you. Here is my real name Alexis Collins. Remember that show?. What was it 'Dynasty' me thinks. Well, here is my pic  ;-()

free pic

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:11:55 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »
I don't think I watched Dynasty but I am aware of the series. Wasn't it there to give Dallas a run for their money?

Alexis' character was supposed to be quite the b**ch so no wonder you'd go for that name. Alexandra and Alexia is probably too sophisticated for you.  :)~
When the night comes with the action, I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2015, 07:37:13 PM »
Alex, how come you have never posted this song for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YQdiMV-Jc

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2015, 07:55:19 PM »
How about going back in time when things were beautiful and romantic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_eW9VSUwM

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2015, 10:07:19 PM »
Alex, how come you have never posted this song for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YQdiMV-Jc
OK, you got me here. I love that song btw ... well done Emma. It remands me of someone who was very important in my life a long time ago ... It didn't work out ... I was too young and too ignorant, obsessed with work ...

You are killing me softly  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOtzIo-uYw
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:15:45 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2015, 08:38:50 PM »
I have already killed you, Alex dear, in so many ways. I just bring you back again and again, so that I can kill you one more time...softly or not, yea.  :)~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2015, 09:58:57 PM »
I have already killed you, Alex dear, in so many ways. I just bring you back again and again, so that I can kill you one more time...softly or not, yea.  :)~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
This might work out better  :)~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #167 on: May 24, 2015, 07:37:15 PM »
Alex, how is it that you are not married and have kids etc.? You seem like a nice guy and on the simpler side of things, then how come you are still single? I know you were married once and it didn't work but people do get married a few times too until they get old and can't fancy doing it forever.  :rofl_2:

But seriously, let me know. Don't ask me the same question back because I already told you that marriage or even relationships (or kids lol but I love kids though. They are so heavenly and innocent and loveable) don't suit me at all and I am not looking into one. I am not complicated - it's just that my path is different.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2015, 08:30:03 PM »
Alex, how is it that you are not married and have kids etc.? You seem like a nice guy and on the simpler side of things, then how come you are still single? I know you were married once and it didn't work but people do get married a few times too until they get old and can't fancy doing it forever.  :rofl_2:

But seriously, let me know. Don't ask me the same question back because I already told you that marriage or even relationships (or kids lol but I love kids though. They are so heavenly and innocent and loveable) don't suit me at all and I am not looking into one. I am not complicated - it's just that my path is different.
I don't know. I think I tried too hard ... Guys can get hurt too ... I worked too much, It was not good enough I guess ... She wanted something that I was not able to deliver ...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:21:29 PM by Alex »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2015, 09:23:54 PM »
Now, this is a perfect woman  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LO9Ay6v_M

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »

I don't know. I think I tried too hard ... Guys can get hurt too ... I worked too much, It was not good enough I guess ... She wanted something that I was not able to deliver ...

What did she want that you weren't able to deliver?

Love? I thought you were full of it. Sex? Again, I thought you're full of it. Money? Now this is a tricky one. You do say from time to time you are looking for jobs so I am not sure about your financial or job situations. But I wouldn't know - you could be lying through your teeth just to get my attention or you could be telling the truth - only you know.

What else. Attention? Given the amount of love songs you post and mostly by women, I would have thought you gave nothing but attention to your women.

But the most important questions is, why didn't you marry again? Surely there are plenty of fish in the sea? My guess is you are married but you are just looking for some online romance on the side. You know, mid life crisis? It seems like a long one too.  :rofl_2: :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2015, 01:04:29 AM »
Emma, I'm an old fashion guy. I don't know what she wanted. She cheated on me. I found out. I was willing to forgive and move on.

She wanted something more. As much as it hurts me to say this, I think she was bored ... The money was not the problem.

I believe that I spent too much time at the office. She wanted us to spend more time but it was so difficult for me to deal with work and the relationship at that time ... I feel like I was running 24/7 to make everyone happy.

I do understand that you don't want to be with anybody. I feel the same. Well, there is still some hope  :). I don't know.

Regarding work, yes I want some change in my life right now but it is so difficult in Calgary atm. People are losing jobs left and right ... it's all about the freaking oil. Oil prices up, Calgary is up ... Oil prices go down and we are all screwed in AB.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:03:08 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #172 on: Yesterday at 12:51:15 PM »
Here's an Italian Emma, a blonde one :D

I heard this song on an ita bus, it's fun   :trampoline: starts a bit generic but the chorus part rocks  :grind dance:

Emma - La Mia Cittą