Author Topic: If this ever happens to my kid...  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
If this ever happens to my kid...
« on: March 09, 2005, 02:16:30 PM »
I will go postal!

Bus driver accused of stranding 5-year-old girl
Associated Press

DALLAS A school bus driver accused of forcing a 5-year-old girl to get off the bus more than a mile from her scheduled stop was placed on paid administrative leave pending an investigation.

Jadian Anderson said the driver made her daughter, Syria, get off the bus after she complained that another student was hitting her.

"He did not leave her with another adult; he left her on the street," Anderson said. "He was very negligent, and he endangered my child."

Syria walked about a half mile before a crossing guard saw her and noticed she was crying. While the guard was trying to figure out where she lived, a relative drove by, saw the girl and picked her up.

Dallas County Schools spokeswoman Deanne Hullender said that if the driver acted inappropriately, officials will "take the proper action." Dallas County Schools operates buses for some area districts, including Dallas, where Syria attends school.

The driver, who was not identified, also is employed by the Dallas Independent School District as a hall monitor. The district also has placed him on paid administrative leave while the incident is investigated, spokesman Donald Claxton said.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
If this ever happens to my kid...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 09:49:37 AM »
That is terrable.   He should be fired!   If any kid should have been dumped off it was the abusing child.