Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

What I'm listening to now....

(1/305) > >>

dmastous:
These days it's not often that one CD or album (to go back the days of my youth) stays in or on my player for longer than one listen then on to the next thing. Once in awhile something will grab me and hold me for a long time.
My Ipod has made music interchangeable. I'll be listening to dance/techno, then switch to corn pone country, then off to some other country with some exotic flavor. Not one CD or artist stays for longer than a day or two.
My first introduction to Pizzicato Five lasted 3 months. I listened to Happy End of the World everyday until I got seriously sick of it. That got me into Cornelius and his Fantasia lasted 6 months. Recently Manu Chau took center stage for quite awhile. At least a month or two.
Still, frequently, I get a taste of something from the past and have to charge through that discography. I hear a U-2 song and simply had to listen to Unforgetable Fire and War again. A recent Rush discussion had me playing them for a day. Did you know they have a new CD out? Pretty solid Rush.
So what am I playing now?
I just got a copy of the newest Buddha Bar collection. Buddha Bar IX. This is a return to past form. DJ Ravin retakes the reigns and spins an exotic web of beautiful chill out bliss with interesting spicey stuff thrown in. Buddha Bar hasn't been this good since Vol 4, five or six years ago. I think Ravin also mixed that one too.
Tough to find as it's only released in Europe, but should show up in US store the next month or so. Worth picking up. I think this one has some staying power.

blisteringboom:
I listen to metal . Such bands as, demons and wizards, lamb of god, metallica, iced earth, king diamond etc.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "blisteringboom" ---I listen to metal . Such bands as, demons and wizards, lamb of god, metallica, iced earth, king diamond etc.
--- End quote ---

Welcome back BB!  Where you been?  My buddies and I started listening to Metallica back in High School and have been a big fan ever since!   What about Megadeth?

dmastous:
It's a heavy metal world, and I'm just forced to live in it. ;>)

:uh:  :cowboy:  :uh:

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---It's a heavy metal world, and I'm just forced to live in it. ;>)

:uh:  :cowboy:  :uh:
--- End quote ---

Nah, I can get down with almost any music though the beats of rap are proly my favorite.  Actually, I like techno and other genres with good beats a lot also!   :uh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version