Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

What I'm listening to now....

<< < (2/305) > >>

dmastous:

--- Quote from: "OSU Buckeye" ---
--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---It's a heavy metal world, and I'm just forced to live in it. ;>)

:uh:  :cowboy:  :uh:
--- End quote ---

Nah, I can get down with almost any music though the beats of rap are proly my favorite.  Actually, I like techno and other genres with good beats a lot also!   :uh:
--- End quote ---

... and I can handle metal, for instance, I have respect for Metallica (espcially the tennis playing Ulrich), and I think Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast is classic.
I generally prefer something that provides something of interest. A surprise turn of a musical phrase so to speak. Metal just doesn't do that. For a long time Rap (or hip hop) didn't do that either, though it was born of that kind of thing, from people experimenting with beats and turntables. Some of the Ninja Tune stuff is legendary.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---
--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---It's a heavy metal world, and I'm just forced to live in it. ;>)

--- End quote ---

Nah, I can get down with almost any music though the beats of rap are proly my favorite.  Actually, I like techno and other genres with good beats a lot also!   :uh:
--- End quote ---

... and I can handle metal, for instance, I have respect for Metallica (espcially the tennis playing Ulrich), and I think Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast is classic.
I generally prefer something that provides something of interest. A surprise turn of a musical phrase so to speak. Metal just doesn't do that. For a long time Rap (or hip hop) didn't do that either, though it was born of that kind of thing, from people experimenting with beats and turntables. Some of the Ninja Tune stuff is legendary.
--- End quote ---

While talking about Metallica, I had totally forgotten the irony that the drummer, Lars Ulrich, was supposedly a phenomenal junior player!  He is proly a 5.0-5.5 or some crazy s**te like that!   :uh:

dmastous:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

While talking about Metallica, I had totally forgotten the irony that the drummer, Lars Ulrich, was supposedly a phenomenal junior player!  He is proly a 5.0-5.5 or some crazy s**te like that!   :uh:
--- End quote ---

He was profiled in Tennis Mag back in the day.

OSU Buckeye:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think that is how I found out about it!

dmastous:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think that is how I found out about it!
--- End quote ---

Probably still have that issue in a closet. That and the one that shows a 15 or 16 year old Andre Aggasi combing his long two toned locks, and touting him as the next big thing in tennis. How'd that work out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version