Non-Tennis Discussions > News

Gas prices??? What are you paying at the pump?

<< < (2/182) > >>

Richard:

--- Quote from: "pawan89" ---Flashback to March: I pull up to a gas station, smile at the dude and tell him 'fill it up with regular please' wait a few minutes, hand him a crisp $20 bill and drive out. Gas price, $1.89
FastForward to the Present: I pull up to a gas station, look at my meter wondering if i really need to fill it up again so soon, scowl at him and snap 'regular full', watch the price ticker going up faster and faster (waiting for it to stop) for a few minutes, hand him enough money to feel a noticeable weight loss in my wallet and drive out. Gas price, $2.89 and going up faster than my tennis service speed - which is anything but slow on a good day.

And I drive a Civic. God save everyone driving a General Motor or Luxury GCV (Gas Chugging Vehicle, people also call them SUVs, Trucks, Pickups etc.)
--- End quote ---
$3.19...is in the mid-range price, for regular gas, in Columbus, Ohio, according to:

http://www.gasbuddy.com

OSU Buckeye:
I always buy the cheapest grade and it has been around $3.00 in the past week!  I also drive a Civic, but maybe not for long!

Jamesdster:
I paid $3.20 this morning  :(

dmastous:
So has something happened that caused Ohio prices to leapfrog Mass prices?

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---So has something happened that caused Ohio prices to leapfrog Mass prices?
--- End quote ---

I don't know anything about it!   I did hear that Exxon made more money this year than they ever have!  Their stickin' it to us!    We gotta reverse it and "stick it to the man"!   :uh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version