Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

hello from the pacific NW

(1/5) > >>

junbug300:
oh hello fellow racket wielders. my name is jun. i live in the evergreen state of washington, out in the pacific northwest and just a few minutes from the oregon border. the only thing that sucks around here is that it rains very often. i teach tennis part time here.(i do have a real job) but i used to be an assistant pro overseas. i'm looking to get my PTR certification and possibly a coaching position with a local high school if all goes as planned. it's great to find a website like this. hope we can learn from each other as well.

Tennis4you:
Welcome to the forums!  Man, you are way out west!

When do you think you will get your certification?  I think it would be a great thing to have.  Teaching tennis, even part time, is always fun and rewarding.  

Glad you found us here, feel free to jump in anywhere!

OSU Buckeye:
Welcome Jun!  It seems we will be learning from you!   :)

junbug300:

--- Quote from: "OSU Buckeye" ---Welcome Jun!  It seems we will be learning from you!   :)
--- End quote ---

not necessarily. a lot of what i teach to players i just learned from other instructors and all i do is incorporate them into my lessons.
oh by the way, you think the buckeyes will win the national title in football? :)~  IT'S USC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! :uh:  ://  i know i should be cheering for the washington huskies or the oregon ducks but... ||-|

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "junbug300" ---
--- Quote from: "OSU Buckeye" ---Welcome Jun!  It seems we will be learning from you!   :)
--- End quote ---

not necessarily. a lot of what i teach to players i just learned from other instructors and all i do is incorporate them into my lessons.
oh by the way, you think the buckeyes will win the national title in football? :)~  IT'S USC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! :uh:  ://  i know i should be cheering for the washington huskies or the oregon ducks but... ||-|
--- End quote ---

USC makes me sick!   :;:-|     I think we play Washington this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version