Poll

Who's your Favourite?

FEDERER versus Nadal
0 (0%)
FERRERO versus Federer
0 (0%)
DAVYDENKO versus Nadal
1 (25%)
MOYA versus Federer
0 (0%)
ANDREEV versus Kohlschreiber
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 02, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

Author Topic: Mercedes Benz Play of the Month  (Read 2204 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kickserve

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 12961
  • Gender: Male
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« on: June 02, 2007, 04:47:50 AM »
http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/mercedesbenz/default.asp?AssetID=2241

1 - FEDERER versus Nadal
2 - FERRERO versus Federer
3 - DAVYDENKO versus Nadal
4 - MOYA versus Federer
5 - ANDREEV versus Kohlschreiber

Who's your favourite?

Offline Murrayfan11

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 7919
  • Gender: Male
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Re: Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 05:58:34 AM »
Quote from: "kickserve"
http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/mercedesbenz/default.asp?AssetID=2241

1 - FEDERER versus Nadal
2 - FERRERO versus Federer
3 - DAVYDENKO versus Nadal
4 - MOYA versus Federer
5 - ANDREEV versus Kohlschreiber

Who's your favourite?


I went with Davydenko for this one...

Offline kickserve

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 12961
  • Gender: Male
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »
I said Andreev, just because he was on the ropes, whereas Davydenko was in control of that rally.

Offline Tennis4you

  • Administrator
  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 24868
  • Gender: Male
    • Tennis4you
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
I cannot get the video to work.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline kickserve

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 12961
  • Gender: Male
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 03:16:36 AM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
I cannot get the video to work.


You mean the link doesn't work or the video wont play?

Offline Murrayfan11

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 7919
  • Gender: Male
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:02 AM »
Quote from: "kickserve"
I said Andreev, just because he was on the ropes, whereas Davydenko was in control of that rally.


Still, Andreev was a close second. If Davydenko's drop volley hadn't bounced on the line and then way out, then it wouldn't have been as amazing, but that was the key factor for me.

Offline Murrayfan11

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 7919
  • Gender: Male
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »
Quote from: "kickserve"
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
I cannot get the video to work.


You mean the link doesn't work or the video wont play?


Well the link works for me, so I'm guessing it's just Scott.

Offline kickserve

  • Tennis God
  • ******
  • Posts: 12961
  • Gender: Male
Mercedes Benz Play of the Month
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »
Me too.