Tennis Videos > Tennis Videos

Highlights: Federer vs Starace - 2007 FO

(1/1)

Tennis Videos:
MegaUpLoad:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U14T9EQB

pawan89:
Potato Stars got beaten pretty bad!

Tennis4you:
I have been trying to download this video all day with no luck...  Is megaupload slow or something?

pawan89:

--- Quote from: "Tennis4you" ---I have been trying to download this video all day with no luck...  Is megaupload slow or something?
--- End quote ---

Funny you should say this. This is like the only video that, downloaded fine, it did download absolutley like any other but it made me restart my computer 3 times before it worked properly. I was afraid it was corrupt and my sys performance shot up to like using all the ram and all. Basically it crashed my comp twice but I persisted and it seems ok now.

on the match, notice Fed's serve and volley at 7:18 - thats what happens most of the time I serve and volley  ..-)  so you know why I don't like to do it so much. And my serve's actually pretty decent, while I am serving great, it's probably even better than my forehand as a weapon - so when I am serving great i actually don't have to do much afterwards - what I haven't concsoiusly tried doing is go up on a kickserve, that would give me more time to adjust and not provide as much pace to the opponent.

Tennis4you:
I apparently need to wait another 2 hours before I try to download it.  I think I tried so many times that megaupload thinks I downloaded over my limit.  I got the Venus/Jankovic match and that was the last thing it let me try to dl for a while.  I will try later tonight, I am dying to see the highlights!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version