Author Topic: Highlights: Federer vs Starace - 2007 FO  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Tennis Videos

• Tennis Enthusiast
Highlights: Federer vs Starace - 2007 FO
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:14:50 PM »

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »
Potato Stars got beaten pretty bad!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 05:15:59 PM »
I have been trying to download this video all day with no luck...  Is megaupload slow or something?
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 07:29:55 PM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
I have been trying to download this video all day with no luck...  Is megaupload slow or something?

Funny you should say this. This is like the only video that, downloaded fine, it did download absolutley like any other but it made me restart my computer 3 times before it worked properly. I was afraid it was corrupt and my sys performance shot up to like using all the ram and all. Basically it crashed my comp twice but I persisted and it seems ok now.

on the match, notice Fed's serve and volley at 7:18 - thats what happens most of the time I serve and volley  ..-)  so you know why I don't like to do it so much. And my serve's actually pretty decent, while I am serving great, it's probably even better than my forehand as a weapon - so when I am serving great i actually don't have to do much afterwards - what I haven't concsoiusly tried doing is go up on a kickserve, that would give me more time to adjust and not provide as much pace to the opponent.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 08:40:54 PM »
I apparently need to wait another 2 hours before I try to download it.  I think I tried so many times that megaupload thinks I downloaded over my limit.  I got the Venus/Jankovic match and that was the last thing it let me try to dl for a while.  I will try later tonight, I am dying to see the highlights!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com