Author Topic: 1 Point - Roddick vs Tursnov - 2007 Queens  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Tennis Videos

• Tennis Enthusiast

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
  • Formerly known as "#1federerfan"
1 Point - Roddick vs Tursnov - 2007 Queens
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »
I couldn't download it, but is it the one where he looked like Nadal on clay, then ended up losing on a backhand down the line?

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »
Quote from: "#1federerfan"
I couldn't download it, but is it the one where he looked like Nadal on clay, then ended up losing on a backhand down the line?

I can't either, but I don't remember any other outstanding points, so probably that one.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
Quote from: "kickserve"

I can't either, but I don't remember any other outstanding points, so probably that one.

I remember one other one that stood out.  Do you remember when Tursnov what at the net and Roddick smashed it right back?  They did this for like 3 shots then Tursnov hit a drop shot.  I thought that was cool.  ;)

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 02:13:22 PM »

I remember one other one that stood out.  Do you remember when Tursnov what at the net and Roddick smashed it right back?  They did this for like 3 shots then Tursnov hit a drop shot.  I thought that was cool.  ;)

I thought Tursunov had a shocker, hitting 2 smashes right back to Roddick. It was interesting, but made so by poor play, not great play as in the other rally.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »

I thought Tursunov had a shocker, hitting 2 smashes right back to Roddick. It was interesting, but made so by poor play, not great play as in the other rally.

Yes, my dad was watching it with me and when we saw it we were shocked at how he hit it to him.  I know it wasn't a great play, it was just fun to watch.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »

Yes, my dad was watching it with me and when we saw it we were shocked at how he hit it to him.  I know it wasn't a great play, it was just fun to watch.

Seeing as the clip is called 'Run Roddick Run' I think it's a safe bet to assume it's the first rally we discussed.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 02:29:35 PM »
If you want to download from YouSendIt you need to register with them first, I believe it is free.

I downloaded it and I can load it to megaupload if you like.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »
Speaking of running, did you think that Roddick could have run down Tursnov's drop shot?  When saw it I thought that he could have gotten to it easily.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
I didn't see the entire match, just saw this one highlight point.  I am loading it to megaupload now for you, should be loaded in a few.
Scott Baker

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 02:32:51 PM »
Speaking of running, did you think that Roddick could have run down Tursnov's drop shot?  When saw it I thought that he could have gotten to it easily.

No, I doubt it, he was standing next to the lineswoman, he had no chance.

It doesn't matter Scott, I've seen it before and I don't know how to work megaupload either.  :)~

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 02:34:46 PM »
Well, for the others...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z79TKU2P

MegaUpLoad is easy.  Just click on the link posted, put in the 3 digit code it tells you to in the top right hand corner, it makes you wait 45 seconds and then you can download it.  No registration needed.
Scott Baker

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

Maybe Tursonov was trying to hit Roddick!   :-o

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 02:43:31 AM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

Lol, no, the first one Roddick just guessed right, the 2nd Tursunov slammed into the ground and Roddick back-pedalled to reach it before it went out of court.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2007, 12:14:55 PM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

Lol, no, the first one Roddick just guessed right, the 2nd Tursunov slammed into the ground and Roddick back-pedalled to reach it before it went out of court.

I think my story sounds better!   ||-|