Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

Racquet Help

(1/4) > >>

[N] Factor:
Hi, I am a high school tennis player currently using a Hammer Titanium 5.0 and I was looking to update my arsenal and switch to a Wilson K Factor. I work really well with my racquet I have but I want something newer from Wilson. Any suggestions on any of the new K Factors that I would be able to work well with?

dmastous:
Newer doesn't mean better.
I suggest you got to your local sports shop and start demoing whatever they have. If you don't have one nearby, check out Tennis Warehouse. They have a demo program where you can choose 3 racquets for (I think) $15. Use them for a week or 2 weeks and then subtract the demo fee from the racquet price if you choose one (BTW most tennis shops will offer a similar deal).

tennisfan78:
Welcome to Tennis4you.

[N] Factor:
Thanks man. Appreciate it. I'll try Tennis Wherehouse. If anyone has other racquet ideas please tell me.

thejackal:
on my high school team our racket choices were all over in terms of specs.  the lightest and most powerful was a head is.2 oversize while the smallest and heaviest racket was a wilson n6-1 95.  it would help a lot if u told us more about your game but in general i'd recommend something around 100 sq. in. and thats somewhat hefty for a high school player.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version