Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hi Everyone

(1/22) > >>

Cheri:
I just noticed I replied to a post before even saying 'hello' to anyone here. Wimbledon does get me going, so to speak. It's an amazing event here in the UK. I was born in Dallas, Texas, and moved to England in 1982, and then to Wales 3 years ago. My family lives in Houston, except my nephew who lives in England. Everyone confused yet? Good, expect more of it in the future. Although my pic looks like I'm a redhead, I'm truly a ditzy blonde.

Tennis4you:
Welcome to the forums, glad you found us!  Be sure to jump into the middle of the mix were ever you wish.  No one here bites so it should be safe.

OSU Buckeye:
Welcome Cheri!  Look forward to seeing your posts!   :)

Cheri:
Thanks, both of you. I do have a confession to make, I'm not a tennis player. I have the balance of a bull in a china shop. Skating, sking, any sport that takes balance, count me out. What I really do love is watching tennis, and I'm fascinated by tennis fashion. Goodness knows why, I'm not exactly a clothes horse, but I just think that if a player feels good in their clothes, then they will have more confidence in their game. I did hear on the BBC commentry last week that one of the lady presenters (I've forgotten who) described the ladies' locker room as being a buzz about what outfits they were all wearing. The only exception was the Williams sisters, who were sitting together carefully cutting towels into squares. I don't believe anyone knows what they are going to do with them, but at least it kept them busy.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "Cheri" ---Thanks, both of you. I do have a confession to make, I'm not a tennis player. I have the balance of a bull in a china shop. Skating, sking, any sport that takes balance, count me out. What I really do love is watching tennis, and I'm fascinated by tennis fashion. Goodness knows why, I'm not exactly a clothes horse, but I just think that if a player feels good in their clothes, then they will have more confidence in their game. I did hear on the BBC commentry last week that one of the lady presenters (I've forgotten who) described the ladies' locker room as being a buzz about what outfits they were all wearing. The only exception was the Williams sisters, who were sitting together carefully cutting towels into squares. I don't believe anyone knows what they are going to do with them, but at least it kept them busy.
--- End quote ---

No worries that you don't play, its wonderful that you watch the game!  So, I must ask you, what did you think of Maria Sharapova's gills or fins or whatever they were on the back of her outfit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version