Author Topic: Post Requests Here!  (Read 149444 times)

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
Re: VIDEO REQUEST THREAD
« Reply #500 on: May 12, 2010, 06:32:07 AM »
Hello guys,I have been requesting this match all time long,Can Anybody Provide Me links to nadal federer match in Dubai open 2006,please reply fast
thanx
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline Iceman778

• Tennis Player
« Reply #501 on: May 12, 2010, 10:57:11 AM »
yes you are right

Offline Barreto101

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #502 on: May 12, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »
Hello guys,I have been requesting this match all time long,Can Anybody Provide Me links to nadal federer match in Dubai open 2006,please reply fast
thanx

There is one on t3nnis here is the link http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2422 I didn't upload this torrent so, I can only lead you to this website, can't upload it.  Also I'm pretty sure there is one on rogerfedererpoints.com if I'm not mistaken but in Spanish.  Hope this helps :)

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #503 on: May 12, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
thanx

There is one on t3nnis here is the link http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2422 I didn't upload this torrent so, I can only lead you to this website, can't upload it.  Also I'm pretty sure there is one on rogerfedererpoints.com if I'm not mistaken but in Spanish.  Hope this helps :)

I can't download that from Torrents as My Internet is very slow for that,Can Any body Upload that in Megaupload or mediafire,This match was found in roger federer points website but that has some audio problems,Can anybody here give me the links in Megaupload
Thanx
Chirag
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #504 on: May 13, 2010, 12:14:11 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had the Russian HD version of the Australian Open 2009 Final (over 22 GB if I remember)

Not that I'm requesting the whole match, but I would be eternally grateful if someone could cut out the point from that match at 2:2 in the 4th set deuce, where Nadal and Federer play the best point of the match (Nadal winning with a lunge forehand down the line).

I know this is a very specific request so I'm not getting my hopes up too high

HDMania has a 4.7GB version, if it helps any...

thanks! I have already have that version, but the Russian version had insane picture quality which made the ESPN version, though HD, look weak :)) 

Actually I think tennisgirl might have it, in fact if I remember correctly she had a uploadbox folder with HD stuff

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #505 on: May 13, 2010, 02:36:21 AM »
Spirit of a Champion - The Greatest anybody?

Offline Iceman778

• Tennis Player
« Reply #506 on: May 13, 2010, 09:39:32 AM »
sounds interesting

Offline joycezc

• Tennis Player
« Reply #507 on: May 15, 2010, 04:40:51 AM »

Are you referring to the "Spirit of a champion" documentary on Roger Federer?

I download a 4.1GB file from a bt site:
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Spirit-of-a-Champion-Roger-Federer-Legendado-em-Portugues/3781d36db0b309d771e5d4af6ea7b15040906c2317ba

but haven't found a way to burn it onto disk yet, so don't know if its good or not.  :(

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #508 on: May 15, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Spirit-of-a-Champion-Roger-Federer-Legendado-em-Portugues/3781d36db0b309d771e5d4af6ea7b15040906c2317ba

but haven't found a way to burn it onto disk yet, so don't know if its good or not.  :(

yes yes it's the third part after 'the man' and 'the champion'

Offline joycezc

• Tennis Player
« Reply #509 on: May 15, 2010, 06:25:39 AM »

really? from what I found on this forum and bt site (either t3 or tennishaven), so far I have "the champion" and "the making of champion" but not "the man" part.

the above file I got is an "iso" file, and since I couldn't burn it yet, can't tell what's in it. :( but i'm seeding 24/7.

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #510 on: May 15, 2010, 06:42:40 AM »

really? from what I found on this forum and bt site (either t3 or tennishaven), so far I have "the champion" and "the making of champion" but not "the man" part.

the above file I got is an "iso" file, and since I couldn't burn it yet, can't tell what's in it. :( but i'm seeding 24/7.

so this is the 4th part actually

Offline vaibhav

• Tennis Player
« Reply #511 on: May 15, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
Can any provide me the link for the

Nadal vs djokvic Q/f in Madrid last year...

It was one of the epic matches that dokvic as played....

Offline Rojer Juve

• New Poster
« Reply #512 on: May 15, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
Please I want this match -
Nicolas Almagro Vs Rafael Nadal (paris masters 2009)

Offline alexisacsson

• Tennis Addict
  • Roger Federer - G.O.A.T 4ever
« Reply #513 on: May 16, 2010, 04:22:32 PM »
Any live coverage from Open de Nice Côte d’Azur?? I want matches with mainly Monfils and Söderling?? Anybody?  :)

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #514 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:34 PM »
Any live coverage from Open de Nice Côte d’Azur?? I want matches with mainly Monfils and Söderling?? Anybody?  :)

they'll be live feeds here of Nice - www.livescorehunter.com

cheers :)

Offline alexisacsson

• Tennis Addict
  • Roger Federer - G.O.A.T 4ever
« Reply #515 on: May 17, 2010, 04:25:27 PM »
OHH sry my bad, I mean like highlights and full matches so I can download  :)) Sry man

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #516 on: May 19, 2010, 01:33:07 PM »

Handbrake can sort of cope with ISO files, it's a free app and it's very good but also very slow :(
http://handbrake.fr/
Instead of making it rip a dvd (Source) point it to the ISO file then you can encode it to mkv or mp4.

If you must have it on dvd then Nero can burn ISO files to dvd, the option is tucked away somewhere obscure, I think Roxio can do it too? What do you normally use to burn dvds?

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #517 on: May 19, 2010, 04:18:57 PM »

they'll be live feeds here of Nice - www.livescorehunter.com

cheers :)

Livescorehunter is great, thanks, (when I'm home), I haven't been able to cap from it though. Tried a slew of programs. Anyone have any suggestions?

Offline joycezc

• Tennis Player
« Reply #518 on: May 20, 2010, 01:49:00 AM »
Handbrake can sort of cope with ISO files, it's a free app and it's very good but also very slow :(
Instead of making it rip a dvd (Source) point it to the ISO file then you can encode it to mkv or mp4.
If you must have it on dvd then Nero can burn ISO files to dvd, the option is tucked away somewhere obscure, I think Roxio can do it too? What do you normally use to burn dvds?

Thanks MsTree :)~

no, I don't have to burn it on DVD, just want to be able to view the files, will try your suggestion.

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #519 on: May 21, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

Thanks MsTree :)~

no, I don't have to burn it on DVD, just want to be able to view the files, will try your suggestion.

I remember I already played a DVD iso with VLC, just right click on the .iso file, "open with" and choose the program "VLC".
Else you can install a virtual drive on your computer and mount the ISO image on it, "Alcohol 52%" is a free software which can do it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 06:19:42 PM by RF »