Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Greetings

(1/10) > >>

monstertruck:
Howdy all.
Stumbled onto this site while searching for racquets.  I'm looking for a pair of Wilson ProStaffs 6.0 originals in good condition.  It would be a bonus if one or both were St. Vincents.  Give a holler if you've got any hiding in the closet.

I've had a 2 year layoff from tennis due to knee problems.  Have finally started playing again this spring, woohooo!!!  

Going to see some WTT in NY next week.  Hopefully Pistol Pete will be there and I'll get to see him play live and up close.

This looks like a great site for tennis nuts, so I'm sure I'll fit right in here.

Time to hit the courts!

MT

Murrayfan11:
You've basically greeted yourself with the greetings we'd give you, lol! Anyway, welcome, there's plenty of racket sellers on this site, so look down in the for sale forum, but be sure to get stuck in in other places too!

monstertruck:
Thanks!
Found my way to the vids forum and was most interested in the Wimbledon mixed dubs.
Are you a Jamie Murray fan as well as Andy?

Those highlight clips from each round were a real treat to watch, as I don't get to see doubles much on T.V.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "monstertruck" ---Howdy all.
Stumbled onto this site while searching for racquets.  I'm looking for a pair of Wilson ProStaffs 6.0 originals in good condition.  It would be a bonus if one or both were St. Vincents.  Give a holler if you've got any hiding in the closet.

I've had a 2 year layoff from tennis due to knee problems.  Have finally started playing again this spring, woohooo!!!  

Going to see some WTT in NY next week.  Hopefully Pistol Pete will be there and I'll get to see him play live and up close.

This looks like a great site for tennis nuts, so I'm sure I'll fit right in here.

Time to hit the courts!

MT
--- End quote ---

Welcome MT!   :)    I would love to see some WTT but they don't play in any city that near me.  Have fun when you go!   :H

Tennis4you:
I wasn't a Jaime Murray fan before this years Big W but just watching him in his first round match I became interested.  I like his game and his attitude on the court is sweet.  I hope to see him continue to do well.

WTT would be sweet, I would love to see Sampras hit as well, he is one of my all time favorite.

It says your occupation is a contractor.  What do you build?  I am an Architect.

Welcome to the forums!  Looks like you will indeed fit in here great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version