Author Topic: Serena poses NUDE! Photos inside!  (Read 9208 times)

Offline SerenasBiggestFan

• Tennis God
  • "Oh Eddy, is it, is it a bee?" Patsy Stone
Serena poses NUDE! Photos inside!
« on: July 18, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
Serena goes nude for Charity
Jane's "Body Issue" is on stands Tuesday, July 24th.

The lovely EVA MENDES is going topless, bottomless and breakfast-less in the new Jane magazine for its much-anticipated, annual "Body" issue.

"You don't want to come to a shoot, take off your clothes and feel bloated because you had a McGriddle for breakfast," the 'Ghost Rider' star jokes.

Eva joined singer JOSS STONE, plus-sized model KATE DILLON, a pregnant MILLA JOVOVICH, actress LILI TAYLOR, a sexy SERENA WILLIAMS and more actresses for the shoot, which helps promote Clothes Off Our Back, a non-profit charity which sells celebrities' gently worn clothing to benefit children's charities.
Posing in little more than a necktie, a fedora and her birthday suit, Eva proudly shows off her toned bod for Jane readers.

"You're a step away from being vulgar, because things aren't tucked in and hidden by a dress," she says.

In the issue on stands July 24th, she also dishes about her fave junk food, worst jobs and playing one of the "girls with cinnamon tans" in WILL SMITH's early "Miami" music video. (She would later co-star with him in the romantic comedy 'Hitch'!)

For more on Jane magazine's "Body" issue, visit www.janemag.com.

"I was so caught up in the moment... now your just a memory burning in my mind..."

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:44 AM »
Having seen some of the pictures on the Hottest Female Player thread, I think I'd have to pass on seeing that.
There's just too much there there.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
Quote from: "dmastous"
Having seen some of the pictures on the Hottest Female Player thread, I think I'd have to pass on seeing that.

I had E! or something on last night and the photographer was saying Serena's body is one amazing, hard, mass of muscle. Does she have a body double, or two? One that's public and out of shape and one that's rock solid?  :|
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 11:43:40 AM »

Hahaaaaa!
I think she is one hot mamma!
Pure Amazonian beauty. :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 12:09:51 PM »
Quote from: "Babblelot"

I had E! or something on last night and the photographer was saying Serena's body is one amazing, hard, mass of muscle. Does she have a body double, or two? One that's public and out of shape and one that's rock solid?  :|

Kind of seems that way huh?  I have seen many pics where her tummy is slim and she is a wall of muscle, and some pics where her tummy doesn't appear so slim!?   ||-|

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

Kind of seems that way huh?  I have seen many pics where her tummy is slim and she is a wall of muscle, and some pics where her tummy doesn't appear so slim!?   ||-|

Could be airbrushing.
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »
Quote from: "Pacer92110"
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

Could be airbrushing.

Yeah, you gotta figure they could definitely tamper with pictures if and when they want to.  Roddick's recent muscle magazine pics prove that.   ;-()

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:27:05 PM »
what have we done to deserve such a.. someone's apparently obsessed with seeing more of the williams sisters, and I am not talkign about just thier screaming tennis :)) Wasn't it only recently that a Venus slipup pic was posted?

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
Quote from: "pawan89"
what have we done to deserve such a.. someone's apparently obsessed with seeing more of the williams sisters, and I am not talkign about just thier screaming tennis :)) Wasn't it only recently that a Venus slipup pic was posted?

Achem....
A wardrobe malfunction.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline SerenasBiggestFan

• Tennis God
  • "Oh Eddy, is it, is it a bee?" Patsy Stone
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 12:05:28 PM »
Guys, here is the preview of her posing naked... you can kinda see her ass but thats about it.

http://www.offthebaseline.com/wp-con...anudestrip.jpg
“This body is 100% muscle. It does not move. When she walks, it’s like watching a rock.” — Jane magazine Editor in Chief Brandon Holley, on Serena Williams’ photo shoot for the magazine’s Nude issue.

"I was so caught up in the moment... now your just a memory burning in my mind..."

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »
Allright come on folks, I want to hear the same bashing Robredo got.. she's doing this for charity too isn't she?

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 12:11:29 PM »
Quote from: "SerenasBiggestFan"
http://www.offthebaseline.com/wp-con...anudestrip.jpg
“This body is 100% muscle. It does not move. When she walks, it’s like watching a rock.” — Jane magazine Editor in Chief Brandon Holley, on Serena Williams’ photo shoot for the magazine’s Nude issue.

Yep. That's what I heard her say. On the other hand, "Serena's a freakin' slob. Look at these other pictures of her," won't sell any soap.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 12:19:37 PM »
Uhm well, I don't mind my girls being a little thick and curvy, J-Lo is curvy, Beyounce is curvy, Gizelle and Hiedi Klum are curvy, Serena is just well I don't even know, but atleast it's for a good cause.
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
  • March 27th 1999 - August 9th 2008
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »

Rafa poses naked as well

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
Quote from: "Borovnia"

Rafa poses naked as well

:lol-cry:  :lmao!:

For a minute there, I thought that was Scott.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:59 PM »
Uhm well, I don't mind my girls being a little thick and curvy, J-Lo is curvy, Beyounce is curvy, Gizelle and Hiedi Klum are curvy, Serena is just well I don't even know, but atleast it's for a good cause.

I'd have to say many of us are in agreement with you on her curves, Pacer. Unfortunately, the pictures of her posted here after she lost at RG (at the beach in a bathing suit) have been removed. It's pictures like those, and they aren't hard to find, that make us wonder if she has a body double. She looked like... she looked really bad.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »

Rafa poses naked as well

For a minute there, I thought that was Scott.

Nice!   It is Scott, no?   :lmao:

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 01:47:56 PM »

I'd have to say many of us are in agreement with you on her curves, Pacer. Unfortunately, the pictures of her posted here after she lost at RG (at the beach in a bathing suit) have been removed. It's pictures like those, and they aren't hard to find, that make us wonder if she has a body double. She looked like... she looked really bad.

I'm pretty sure they airbrush the heck out of her pictures, because in her modeling pictures she looks curvy but in her non modeling pictures and on court she looks way out of shape.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »
Quote from: Babblelot

Rafa poses naked as well

For a minute there, I thought that was Scott.[/quote]

Hey Babblelot - that was a really good one! :applause:

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 09:06:12 AM »
Quote from: Dallas
Quote from: Babblelot

Rafa poses naked as well

For a minute there, I thought that was Scott.[/

Hey Babblelot - that was a really good one! :applause:

Agreed!!! But doesn't Rafa's face look just the same there as now! At least uit proves there's been no surgery.