Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Monster

<< < (242/247) > >>

monstertruck:
That's quite a 'tail LugMan!!!

Headed to the Green Mountains of Vermont this weekend for a family work project.  You'd love the hiking/camping opportunities there Lug.

The beer is good too!!! :))
See you folks on Monday.
Enjoy the rest of the tourney. :))

Lugburz:
That was quite a 'tail, if you meant my ponytail  :)

Oh yeah you bet I would, I like camping, peaceful camping with guitars and s**t. I'll be going soonish as well, nothing like a quiet summer camping in the middle of nowhere!

You go and enjoy yourself there mr. MT!!! :good:

pawan89:
My family and I are driving up to Mt. Washington this saturday. I've been meaning to hike it for the longest time but hasn't happened, a little sad that I'll be driving up the mountain with my family before I hike it but still excited :)

monstertruck:
Here it is Nov. 9 and I finally made it back on court.
Totally consumed by work.
Nice to take a break and get some dubs in.
We got slaughtered by 2 decent players 6-1 6-1.
The rust is heavy on my game and I dragged my partner lower than usual.
Mini resurrection in the third set as we made it to 3-3.  I finally held using a bit more pace on my serve than in the first 2 sets.  Always a little scary hitting out before properly warmed up.  We also managed to take the TB with a few gifts from our opponents.  Not a complete loss.  No injuries, had fun, hit some decent shots which reminded the other fellers that I'm not a complete hacker. :rofl_2:  On again for next Sat. morn!  Love this indoor clay court, the humidity feels awesome. :))

euroka1:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 09, 2013, 09:54:38 AM ---Here it is Nov. 9 and I finally made it back on court.
Totally consumed by work.
Nice to take a break and get some dubs in.
We got slaughtered by 2 decent players 6-1 6-1.
The rust is heavy on my game and I dragged my partner lower than usual.
Mini resurrection in the third set as we made it to 3-3.  I finally held using a bit more pace on my serve than in the first 2 sets.  Always a little scary hitting out before properly warmed up.  We also managed to take the TB with a few gifts from our opponents.  Not a complete loss.  No injuries, had fun, hit some decent shots which reminded the other fellers that I'm not a complete hacker. :rofl_2:  On again for next Sat. morn!  Love this indoor clay court, the humidity feels awesome. :))

--- End quote ---

That's the important stuff.  :))
Glad to read you're back.  :coffee:
I'm getting back but slower than hoped. Played this morning outdoors through the falling leaves.  :gleam:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version