Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

New girl on the block

(1/5) > >>

iluvsafin22:
Hello everyone...This is my first time on a tennis site, so I'm not sure what to do. i just got back from Washington, D.C. (Legg- Mason) the MOST amazing time, ever. Such a small venue--- players everywhere. Considering cincinatti-anyone been? would appreciate the feedback.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "iluvsafin22" ---Hello everyone...This is my first time on a tennis site, so I'm not sure what to do. i just got back from Washington, D.C. (Legg- Mason) the MOST amazing time, ever. Such a small venue--- players everywhere. Considering cincinatti-anyone been? would appreciate the feedback.
--- End quote ---

Sorry, but I moved this into the New Members thread!   :)

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "iluvsafin22" ---Hello everyone...This is my first time on a tennis site, so I'm not sure what to do. i just got back from Washington, D.C. (Legg- Mason) the MOST amazing time, ever. Such a small venue--- players everywhere. Considering cincinatti-anyone been? would appreciate the feedback.
--- End quote ---

Welcome here!  :)  Sorry I moved your post but it is better suited here.  There are plenty of really cool people on here that really love tennis!  If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them.   ;-()   I have not been to the DC tennis tourney but I have been to Cincy many, many times.  I love the Cincy event as it is pretty small so you can get right next to the pros on the practice courts but yet all the big names are there every year.  You should definitely go to the Cincy tourney if you can, I don't think you will be let-down.

kickserve:
Welcome to the boards! I think quite a few people on here are meeting at Cincinatti this year.

Tennis4you:
Welcome!!!  I think a few of us here are headed to Cinncy, we have all been there a few times.  Always fun!

OSU, when you moved it, did you leave a shadow topic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version