Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Newbie to Forum

(1/3) > >>

Love2AceYou:
Hi, My name is James (Jim) and I am from Milwaukee, WI. I loooooooooooooooove tennis. I started playing about a year ago and was probably rated about a 2.5. Since then I've been practicing, reading, and watching tennis like a MOFO. I'm now a solid 4.0 player! (OMG YES!) My goal is to hit 5.0 but I realize how tough that maybe. So I am looking for some great people to hit with who have 1.) A positive attitude 2.) within the milwaukee/chicago area 3.) a passion for tennis. My AOL Screen name is JimKVip. Also I encourage single ladies to contact me because I'm quite charasmatic and charming to!  :uh:

dmastous:
All I can say is you are welcome to the forum, everyone is, but if you expect to find a singles bar atmosphere you will be very dissapointed. There some ladies here, but my guess is most of them are married.
There are lots of 14 and 15 year olds here as well. Here's hoping you keep that in mind.

Tennis4you:
Welcome to the forums!

monstertruck:
Greetings Jim!

I just joined this site a few weeks ago.
As Dmast said, you probably won't find a ton of single women here.
You will find some tennis lovers like yourself who are willing to share info.
One of the true nuggets is in the video section.  Lots of good stuff there.
Be sure and check out the classifieds for any tennis items you are looking to buy or sell.

Hope you enjoy the site! :thumbs-up:

Love2AceYou:

--- Quote from: "dmastous" ---All I can say is you are welcome to the forum, everyone is, but if you expect to find a singles bar atmosphere you will be very dissapointed. There some ladies here, but my guess is most of them are married.
There are lots of 14 and 15 year olds here as well. Here's hoping you keep that in mind.
--- End quote ---

Enough said. I am sure it will be a challenge!  :H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version