Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Future Federer Reporting

(1/2) > >>

kuyoungj:
Haha just kidding!

I'm Korean, 15, moving back to Korea in 3 days after staying in the States for 2 years.

I'm good at English cuz I was born here, then moved back to Korea and now I'm going back again.

I live in MD, played tourneys (which I mostly lost in the 1st round, but hey, I've only been playing for a year.  ;-() )

Proud to say ranked in the 500's for the mid atlantic boy's 16's. (Haha jkjk).

I love Federer, watched almost every single video on him (check out my youtube favorites for videos you might have missed:

http://www. y o u t u b e.com/profile?user=kuyoungj )

Sadly, I did not make my school team, but I'm trying out again at the school in Korea. Wish me luck!

Hiromi:
I wrote a nice reply for your introduction...but my computer rebooted by itself.

*Sigh* Welcome. :) Have a safe trip back to Korea. I hope to see you around the forums. :)

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "kuyoungj" ---Haha just kidding!

I'm Korean, 15, moving back to Korea in 3 days after staying in the States for 2 years.

I'm good at English cuz I was born here, then moved back to Korea and now I'm going back again.

I live in MD, played tourneys (which I mostly lost in the 1st round, but hey, I've only been playing for a year.  ;-() )

Proud to say ranked in the 500's for the mid atlantic boy's 16's. (Haha jkjk).

I love Federer, watched almost every single video on him (check out my youtube favorites for videos you might have missed:

http://www. y o u t u b e.com/profile?user=kuyoungj )

Sadly, I did not make my school team, but I'm trying out again at the school in Korea. Wish me luck!
--- End quote ---

Good luck making the team and keep coming back on here to update us how the move and your tennis goes.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: "Hiromi" ---I wrote a nice reply for your introduction...but my computer rebooted by itself.

*Sigh* Welcome. :) Have a safe trip back to Korea. I hope to see you around the forums. :)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to these forums Hiromi!   :)

Hiromi:
Thank you very much, OSU Buckeye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version