Author Topic: Clay Monster's Limitations  (Read 391059 times)

Offline PopecrackzillionairI

• Tennis Enthusiast
clay monster`s limitations
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2007, 08:20:55 PM »
Getting to know...you...getting to know all about...you.  Thanks, Alison.  High praise.  My wife is in complete agreement!  "You are sick!"  That's precious!!!  Usually The Pope handles the entertainment!  Thanks for the laugh.  You will go far in Vatican City!!!  It is so...had an apparition as to that very effect.  So you don't go through life terminably naive, you should know that Pope's traditionally have been the sickest of the sick.  Who do you think just ok'd that 660M payout to those molestees in LA?

That was your Pope, dear.  The concept of Holy Wars?  Yup, your Pope's doing.  You know, when Michelangelo was painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel he took a biblical question to Pope Julius, who had commissioned him.  Michelangelo was there to ask for advice on a scene he was to depict.  He goes through this long preamble about biblical interpretation, and then Pope Julius banged his scepter impatiently, cutting the artist off in midsentence.

"Do as you wish" said Julius, "for you obviously know the bible better than me.  I have concentrated all my time on war."

://
One day read the Cellestine Phrophecies-priests in black gowns were making their rounds and binding with briars my joys and desires-Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot-saw satan dancing with delight the day the music died-Gotta keep on dancin

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »
I love this guy.

So wonderfully comical, and edgy, but not too edgy.
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
Quote from: "blisteringboom"
I love this guy.

So wonderfully comical, and edgy, but not too edgy.

If you can follow the posts.   ::)))
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »
BlisteringBoom...blessed are thou.  You obviously can see The Pope is a character.  You will be awarded a choice vassaldom and may have your pick of the finest serfs and wenches.  

Serenaslam...we will get along, despite The Pope's writing style, friend.  Nobody supports the Williams sisters quite like your Pope...and this Jamaican dude who was once part of the flock.

Respecting religion is nothing but a fool's errand, friends, and this Pope is huge on mockery.  I will take my leave for a moment, as The Pope has many fine adult...um, I mean, artistic downloads coming across the wire, and The Vatican requires their immediate attention.

Bless all that is holy.

One day read the Cellestine Phrophecies-priests in black gowns were making their rounds and binding with briars my joys and desires-Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot-saw satan dancing with delight the day the music died-Gotta keep on dancin

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »
You made me laugh, Kudos.

Now How does the real pope feel about your propaganda?
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »
Propoganda?  I'm confused.  Do you think we Popes are good men?  In a former life I may have taught European history.  I am well versed in the actions of Popes.  Generally The Pope likes a little European soccer these days, but is mostly too busy shielding perverts like himself and his priests from the law.  But judging by these robes and this frock, I am The Pope.  And this Pope likes tennis, is big on gambling, but that's traditional, is liberal on sex(personally, if not for all Christendom), and enjoys several recreational chemicals.  Oh, yeah...we are also huge on the arts in The Vatican.  The Pope is headed to The Borgata today for a little culture and some blackjack, and if the wife wasn't pregnant, we'd hit a gentleman's club or two.  That's how The Pope rolls, blistering boom.  Always has, always will.

If Popely 'propoganda' interest you, you might want to read "Brunelleschi's Dome" and "Michelangelo and The Pope's Ceiling."  Both nonfiction.  And kudos to you my friend for the words of kindness.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2007, 10:41:47 AM »
Now you have picked my curiosity.

When doing such extracurricular activities do you outfit yourself with the pope uniform, if not , asassination attempts must be the norm... Damn heretics.

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
Quote from: "PopecrackzillionairI"
Getting to know...you...getting to know all about...you.  Thanks, Alison.  High praise.  My wife is in complete agreement!  "You are sick!"  That's precious!!!  Usually The Pope handles the entertainment!  Thanks for the laugh.  You will go far in Vatican City!!!  It is so...had an apparition as to that very effect.  So you don't go through life terminably naive, you should know that Pope's traditionally have been the sickest of the sick.  Who do you think just ok'd that 660M payout to those molestees in LA?

That was your Pope, dear.  The concept of Holy Wars?  Yup, your Pope's doing.  You know, when Michelangelo was painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel he took a biblical question to Pope Julius, who had commissioned him.  Michelangelo was there to ask for advice on a scene he was to depict.  He goes through this long preamble about biblical interpretation, and then Pope Julius banged his scepter impatiently, cutting the artist off in midsentence.

"Do as you wish" said Julius, "for you obviously know the bible better than me.  I have concentrated all my time on war."

You fool. You've come to this board in further attempt to find an audience for self-obsessed humor and again try to convince people of how "bright" and "funny" you are. "Getting to know YOU" takes only a few posts and readers who are able to discern at all will figure you for what you are... an attention seeking, egomaniac. Why do you have to make other people seem small with your posts. You say that someone posts "the obvious". There are several different levels of knowledge on any of the boards and what you know may be news to someone else. If you recognize a poster's name and figure they have nothing to say... DON'T READ IT, but you don't have to be a smarta@@.

Why does a married man with a wife, child and one on the way (you're such a liar tho' that even those facts may not be true) post about women of the night and and condoms, etc. You think that's cool do ya'. Like I said, these people will figure you out and the sooner the better. I wish they had an emoticon with someone sticking their finger down their throat because you make me gag. I suppose that some will enjoy your brand of idiocy, just recognize for yourself that you're playing to the lowest common denominator.

You already ruined one forum in the last few weeks, gonna try for another? :yuk:  

Fool.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
Rafa has many limitations, but he certainly knows how to go on and win anyway when they are been exposed. For example, he's 5-2 down to Monaco right now, playing absolutely terrible tennis (by his own high standards) yet I still confidently expect him to win, even if he doesn't raise his level a lot: he'll just grind out the 2nd set, play the big points well and steamroller the 3rd as Monaco gets annoyed.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
Quote from: "SerenaSlam06"
I'm not even Catholic anymore, and "the Pope" and his use of third person are getting to me.

What has gotten to me is that every post of the Pope's is the same long length filled with the 3rd person crap and what the Vatican thinks and so on and so forth.   Unfortunately for him, this has turned into somewhat of a rip him thread!   :-o

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"
I'm not even Catholic anymore, and "the Pope" and his use of third person are getting to me.

What has gotten to me is that every post of the Pope's is the same long length filled with the 3rd person crap and what the Vatican thinks and so on and so forth.   Unfortunately for him, this has turned into somewhat of a rip him thread!   :-o

if you must know the truth osu buckeye, they kicked him off the tennis.com board for attacking not just nadal 24/7 but for attacking other posters. and then he and another poster hijacked the board for a few days. before he was kicked off the board, he wished other posters mothers were better off dead and that he was punishing the board by hijacking it.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »
Quote from: "hercules"
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"

if you must know the truth osu buckeye, they kicked him off the tennis.com board for attacking not just nadal 24/7 but for attacking other posters. and then he and another poster hijacked the board for a few days. before he was kicked off the board, he wished other posters mothers were better off dead and that he was punishing the board by hijacking it.

and by the way, he also wished for all the board posters to rot in hell.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2007, 09:21:15 PM »
Yikes, I enjoy the humour, but if it anyway turns into personal attacks or egotistical comments (outside of comical context) I will gladly skip his posts.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »
Quote from: "blisteringboom"
Yikes, I enjoy the humour, but if it anyway turns into personal attacks or egotistical comments (outside of comical context) I will gladly skip his posts.

you aint seen nothin yet old sport.

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »
Wasn't Pope Julius part of the Borgia family? What a lovely bunch they were.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2007, 09:51:33 PM »
Wasn't Pope Julius part of the Borgia family? What a lovely bunch they were.

i have no idea what you are talking about serena slam 06. i am not up on my history at the moment.

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2007, 12:29:41 AM »
I just know the Borgia family because one of them, the son I think, was the blueprint from Machiavelli's The Prince. They were sort of like the Sopranos of their day though.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2007, 12:58:21 AM »
Yellowballs...great with blueballs too.  How's Texas treatin' ya, Kelly?  Wizard/Hercules/Shuvinder, oh, he of about 2500 worthless posts on tennis.com since May twenty some odd, who has also made a hundred posts in here in 4-5 days...how The Pope loves you guys.  If the Pope were banned, he wouldn't know of your every worthless post @ tennis.com, save for the fact that you don't really need a psychic to predict on your posting.  Clay monster, clay monster, clay monster...it's painfully obvious to The Pope that you have impure thoughts about Rafa.  Tisk, tisk, sinners.

Now, as for everyone and anyone else, you will learn this fact or you won't.  The Pope may amuse you from time to time, but he ALWAYS amuses himself.  Always.  The Pope is a hedonist.  And as in real life, The Pope could not give a holy flip about ANY of you.  Buckeye, you have only made about 60,000 posts apparently...a little bored are you?

The Bible says judge not, lest ye be judged.  And you have big nostrils, dearest.  Blueballs is correct on one count, though: none of you have any idea what is truth and what is fiction.  And The Pope loves it that way.  Just like back in the middle ages.  Tend to your fields dutifully, serfs, and you may be delivered.

And greetings from A.C.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2007, 07:26:40 AM »
Good morning to all my friends.  I hope that Rafa feels well this morning.  For your Pope feels fine!  And since we are now doing an 'if you must know' deal around here, know this:

Wizard, or as you know him, Hercules, or as his mommy calls him, Shuvinder, was voted by the members of tennis.com "Worst Poster Ever" for his redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Then, the next week, old Hercules, was voted "Most Biased Poster" for his...redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Coincidentally, your Pope was voted "Most Valuable Poster" by the same folks.  Wizard/Hercules/Shuvinder scored extremely well when it came to all negative polling...a regular George Bush!!!

And yellowballs is a fake name that Kelly made up to console himself, actually loser enough to sit there posting from one account to another so that he could try to spin to his audience that Kelly isn't a girl's name, b/c board members had taken to routinely calling him Kelly Clarkson and K. Lee Humpsmen.

And Kelly won a few negative polls himself, such as "Biggest Doucheposter Ever."  

The Pope left all that nonsense behind, but he can talk tennis, he can talk affairs of The Vatican, and he too can let the truth be told in the face of personal attacks.  Oh, yeah...Wizard/Hercules, when a search was performed, it was learned that he also was "The Most Hateful Poster Ever" as in his posts, since May, he had called people "idiot" or "moron" 2,700 times, and went so far as to tell someone who didn't like Nadal to, and I quote "try rat poison, it's cheaper" and to suggest that they "off themselves" with a shotgun.

The Pope may be an odd character, and maybe there aren't many like him in pedestrian parts, like say, Ohio, or Texas, and I can see why I may be understood poorly by pedestrian minds.  But the Pope has no desire to be around biased, hate filled, and small minded people, and that IS tennis.com and they have Shuvinder and Kelly to thank for that.

So think what you will, rip who you must, read what you like, skip what you don't, but the truth shall set you free.  This is why The Pope has excommunicated tennis.com and has joined you lovely folks...and believe me, your Pope will do what he likes here, minus death threats and small minded people who make them...and why?  

Because they fail to genuflect to Rafa?  Is that why we should "try rat poison"?  

Indeed, some are quite despicable among us.  And not for their writing styles, or for the length of post, but for their content.  For The Pope is always joking around, and 2 funny named fellows from Texas just can not take jokes about Rafa...b/c they love him so much.  One is a proclaimed Roger hater ONLY because he believes Roger, the game's great, great ambassador, is a poor sportsman because he thinks he heard Roger taunt Rafa once upon a time.

Your Pope might joke about a little freakiness from time to time, but The Pope is married to a fine lass, and not a boy named Rafa.  While I do joke, this post would go in the "1000% true" category, and that is why in addition to The Pope leaving tennis.com, so to have all the other interesting people, and consequently is why they now sit around lamenting how boring their board has become, as the best have left the building and the worst now rule the roost.

://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://

Dear moderator lady, see the silver lining in reading that which is long and offbeat.  It may prepare you for the big city one day!

Offline jeffrx

• Tennis God
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
Nadal looked really, really, really, really bad, injured or not, on the fact Ohio court yesterday.   I know he is injured...but, the question people have been asking about his body being able to hold up with his physicial style of play may be in the process of being answered.
Lots of people make passes at me, I'm a tennis player!