Author Topic: Clay Monster's Limitations  (Read 382308 times)

Offline euroka1

• Tennis God
clay monster`s limitations
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »
Quote from: "jeffrx"
Nadal looked really, really, really, really bad, injured or not, on the fact Ohio court yesterday.   I know he is injured...but, the question people have been asking about his body being able to hold up with his physicial style of play may be in the process of being answered.

I thought so too. The outcome seemed pre-ordained right from the start. There was the occasional spark of life but it never stayed around for long.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2007, 09:21:56 AM »
Quote from: "PopecrackzillionairI"
Good morning to all my friends.  I hope that Rafa feels well this morning.  For your Pope feels fine!  And since we are now doing an 'if you must know' deal around here, know this:

Wizard, or as you know him, Hercules, or as his mommy calls him, Shuvinder, was voted by the members of tennis.com "Worst Poster Ever" for his redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Then, the next week, old Hercules, was voted "Most Biased Poster" for his...redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Coincidentally, your Pope was voted "Most Valuable Poster" by the same folks.  Wizard/Hercules/Shuvinder scored extremely well when it came to all negative polling...a regular George Bush!!!

And yellowballs is a fake name that Kelly made up to console himself, actually loser enough to sit there posting from one account to another so that he could try to spin to his audience that Kelly isn't a girl's name, b/c board members had taken to routinely calling him Kelly Clarkson and K. Lee Humpsmen.

And Kelly won a few negative polls himself, such as "Biggest Doucheposter Ever."  

The Pope left all that nonsense behind, but he can talk tennis, he can talk affairs of The Vatican, and he too can let the truth be told in the face of personal attacks.  Oh, yeah...Wizard/Hercules, when a search was performed, it was learned that he also was "The Most Hateful Poster Ever" as in his posts, since May, he had called people "idiot" or "moron" 2,700 times, and went so far as to tell someone who didn't like Nadal to, and I quote "try rat poison, it's cheaper" and to suggest that they "off themselves" with a shotgun.

The Pope may be an odd character, and maybe there aren't many like him in pedestrian parts, like say, Ohio, or Texas, and I can see why I may be understood poorly by pedestrian minds.  But the Pope has no desire to be around biased, hate filled, and small minded people, and that IS tennis.com and they have Shuvinder and Kelly to thank for that.

So think what you will, rip who you must, read what you like, skip what you don't, but the truth shall set you free.  This is why The Pope has excommunicated tennis.com and has joined you lovely folks...and believe me, your Pope will do what he likes here, minus death threats and small minded people who make them...and why?  

Because they fail to genuflect to Rafa?  Is that why we should "try rat poison"?  

Indeed, some are quite despicable among us.  And not for their writing styles, or for the length of post, but for their content.  For The Pope is always joking around, and 2 funny named fellows from Texas just can not take jokes about Rafa...b/c they love him so much.  One is a proclaimed Roger hater ONLY because he believes Roger, the game's great, great ambassador, is a poor sportsman because he thinks he heard Roger taunt Rafa once upon a time.

Your Pope might joke about a little freakiness from time to time, but The Pope is married to a fine lass, and not a boy named Rafa.  While I do joke, this post would go in the "1000% true" category, and that is why in addition to The Pope leaving tennis.com, so to have all the other interesting people, and consequently is why they now sit around lamenting how boring their board has become, as the best have left the building and the worst now rule the roost.

://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://

Dear moderator lady, see the silver lining in reading that which is long and offbeat.  It may prepare you for the big city one day!

://

All I know is that hopefully you others from the other board can leave behind personal attacks and disrespectful posting and not bring it here!   ;-()

Offline PopecrackzillionairI

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2007, 10:01:47 AM »
Very good, dear lady.  Agreed.  And bless that which is holy.

One day read the Cellestine Phrophecies-priests in black gowns were making their rounds and binding with briars my joys and desires-Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot-saw satan dancing with delight the day the music died-Gotta keep on dancin

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »
Very good, dear lady.  Agreed.  And bless that which is holy.

Are you talking to me?   I would prefer you call me a man since I am no lady!   ;-()

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2007, 10:33:15 AM »
Quote from: "OSU Buckeye"
Good morning to all my friends.  I hope that Rafa feels well this morning.  For your Pope feels fine!  And since we are now doing an 'if you must know' deal around here, know this:

Wizard, or as you know him, Hercules, or as his mommy calls him, Shuvinder, was voted by the members of tennis.com "Worst Poster Ever" for his redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Then, the next week, old Hercules, was voted "Most Biased Poster" for his...redundant, Nadal loving nonsense.

Coincidentally, your Pope was voted "Most Valuable Poster" by the same folks.  Wizard/Hercules/Shuvinder scored extremely well when it came to all negative polling...a regular George Bush!!!

And yellowballs is a fake name that Kelly made up to console himself, actually loser enough to sit there posting from one account to another so that he could try to spin to his audience that Kelly isn't a girl's name, b/c board members had taken to routinely calling him Kelly Clarkson and K. Lee Humpsmen.

And Kelly won a few negative polls himself, such as "Biggest Doucheposter Ever."  

The Pope left all that nonsense behind, but he can talk tennis, he can talk affairs of The Vatican, and he too can let the truth be told in the face of personal attacks.  Oh, yeah...Wizard/Hercules, when a search was performed, it was learned that he also was "The Most Hateful Poster Ever" as in his posts, since May, he had called people "idiot" or "moron" 2,700 times, and went so far as to tell someone who didn't like Nadal to, and I quote "try rat poison, it's cheaper" and to suggest that they "off themselves" with a shotgun.

The Pope may be an odd character, and maybe there aren't many like him in pedestrian parts, like say, Ohio, or Texas, and I can see why I may be understood poorly by pedestrian minds.  But the Pope has no desire to be around biased, hate filled, and small minded people, and that IS tennis.com and they have Shuvinder and Kelly to thank for that.

So think what you will, rip who you must, read what you like, skip what you don't, but the truth shall set you free.  This is why The Pope has excommunicated tennis.com and has joined you lovely folks...and believe me, your Pope will do what he likes here, minus death threats and small minded people who make them...and why?  

Because they fail to genuflect to Rafa?  Is that why we should "try rat poison"?  

Indeed, some are quite despicable among us.  And not for their writing styles, or for the length of post, but for their content.  For The Pope is always joking around, and 2 funny named fellows from Texas just can not take jokes about Rafa...b/c they love him so much.  One is a proclaimed Roger hater ONLY because he believes Roger, the game's great, great ambassador, is a poor sportsman because he thinks he heard Roger taunt Rafa once upon a time.

Your Pope might joke about a little freakiness from time to time, but The Pope is married to a fine lass, and not a boy named Rafa.  While I do joke, this post would go in the "1000% true" category, and that is why in addition to The Pope leaving tennis.com, so to have all the other interesting people, and consequently is why they now sit around lamenting how boring their board has become, as the best have left the building and the worst now rule the roost.

://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://

Dear moderator lady, see the silver lining in reading that which is long and offbeat.  It may prepare you for the big city one day!

All I know is that hopefully you others from the other board can leave behind personal attacks and disrespectful posting and not bring it here!   ;-()

but as you see osu buckeye, he was not able to leave his personal attacks and hate behind. he created those horrible posts and voted over and over using different accounts. so now he has followed me here to start his attacks again. this guy was actually kicked off hte tennis.com board for attacking people nonstop and for trying to hijack the board. he accomplished that by destroying every single thread and posting sexually explicit messages around the clock. many poster had to flee as no one could carry on a discussion relating to tennis. the board administrators had to intervene.

in any case, the great folks here at this board need to be aware of this criminal. i see he has found another target in yellowball.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »
Shuvinder, The Pope thinks you have quite a 'god complex.'  Ha.  So when do you tell me to take the rat poison?  When you guys talk about me, expect to be talked about.  And you know what the people think of you and what they think of me @ tennis.com, and you know your sins, mr hate poster.

Sorry buckeye...why the pic of a lady then?

One day read the Cellestine Phrophecies-priests in black gowns were making their rounds and binding with briars my joys and desires-Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot-saw satan dancing with delight the day the music died-Gotta keep on dancin

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »
Quote from: "hercules"

but as you see osu buckeye, he was not able to leave his personal attacks and hate behind. he created those horrible posts and voted over and over using different accounts. so now he has followed me here to start his attacks again. this guy was actually kicked off hte tennis.com board for attacking people nonstop and for trying to hijack the board. he accomplished that by destroying every single thread and posting sexually explicit messages around the clock. many poster had to flee as no one could carry on a discussion relating to tennis. the board administrators had to intervene.

in any case, the great folks here at this board need to be aware of this criminal. i see he has found another target in yellowball.

I think you had already posted this information and I saw it both times.  I noted it and as I said above, hopefully that stuff doesn't come to this board..............or then we might have to do something about it...............and we don't want to have to do that!   ;-()

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2007, 10:54:59 AM »
Shuvinder, The Pope thinks you have quite a 'god complex.'  Ha.  So when do you tell me to take the rat poison?  When you guys talk about me, expect to be talked about.  And you know what the people think of you and what they think of me @ tennis.com, and you know your sins, mr hate poster.

Sorry buckeye...why the pic of a lady then?

Duh, cause she's hawt!   ;-()  ;)

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2007, 10:56:59 AM »
I will also say that hopefully you people that didn't get along on the other boards can at least ignore each other over here, cause we don't need any hateful back-and-forth crap left over from somewhere else.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2007, 10:58:33 AM »
Why not end hostilities toward me, Shuvinder, the way you said you had months ago, when you obviously lied about that?  And we can then talk about Nadal's demise all you like and any other tennis to boot!!!!

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »
Quote from: "SerenaSlam06"
I'm not even Catholic anymore, and "the Pope" and his use of third person are getting to me.

What has gotten to me is that every post of the Pope's is the same long length filled with the 3rd person crap and what the Vatican thinks and so on and so forth.   Unfortunately for him, this has turned into somewhat of a rip him thread!   :-o

if you must know the truth osu buckeye, they kicked him off the tennis.com board for attacking not just nadal 24/7 but for attacking other posters. and then he and another poster hijacked the board for a few days. before he was kicked off the board, he wished other posters mothers were better off dead and that he was punishing the board by hijacking it.

<he wished other posters mothers were better off dead>  SICK
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2007, 07:37:21 PM »
Quote from: "Alison2006"
I'm not even Catholic anymore, and "the Pope" and his use of third person are getting to me.

What has gotten to me is that every post of the Pope's is the same long length filled with the 3rd person crap and what the Vatican thinks and so on and so forth.   Unfortunately for him, this has turned into somewhat of a rip him thread!   :-o

if you must know the truth osu buckeye, they kicked him off the tennis.com board for attacking not just nadal 24/7 but for attacking other posters. and then he and another poster hijacked the board for a few days. before he was kicked off the board, he wished other posters mothers were better off dead and that he was punishing the board by hijacking it.

<he wished other posters mothers were better off dead>  SICK

beyond sick. he put together a huge post about why he was punishing the board and then he wished that every single poster there at tennis.com just rot in hell. he had hijacked the board. shortly after that, they kicked him off the board. he was on constant tear over there as far as vicious attacks are aconcerned. and he made up stories about posters and then went after them. by far the sickest poster you will ever come across.

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »
Actually, I wondered if the mother of the guy who told us to "try rat poison, it's cheaper" might have been better off not living for humanity's sake...and that would be Hercules.  Hate to be redundant like them though, so let me break from this nonsense.  So how's your mom, Alison?  How The Pope does hope she is well...funny girl.

Now Hercules, go in peace.  I have no further quarrel with you, beyond your limitations, which I will ignore as the moderator suggests.  And unlike you, I am not lying when I say that, or too drunk to remember I said it.  "Crack, I am ending hostilities toward you, effective immediately."  Familiar?  And the next day he was telling me to perform sex acts on men.

When all a board does is furiously flame people for their opinions b/c those opinions differ from their own, that board is damned to begin with.  And, it's why all the good people left, and why the thing is now a shambles.  

I may offend in the natural happenstance of discourse, but those who can't deal or rationally do better than "try rat poison" deserve no special treatment...and I may offend in character, while others be amused...but I am here for my own fun, not yours, and even so, I do it in a nice way.  Now should wizard/hercules continue to grind his axe b/c I don't love Rafa or runners I'll just provide you the link to 'Wizard's most hateful insults, OFF THE HOOK!' post and anyone who'd like to continue along these lines can check it out.  

The Pope will not dignify this any further.  And Alison, you brought up contraception...and then you cried like a baby when I responded.  It's cool though, sweets, b/c The Pope is sick, so maybe you should tread lightly if you can't handle what comes back.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »
This may go awry.

Scott will not tolerate this board going to hell.

Heed this warning all you haters, whomever you may be.

Yellowball started this fight, lets leave old wounds to mend. If any sort of behavioral issues come up from new posters affecting this board in any way I am sure the flames of the fight will be doused quickly.
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2007, 11:39:08 PM »
Agreed.  But I am no criminal!  I'll let Shuvinder Ogra call me his names though, b/c that's what he does.  And I'll be very nice to him, and won't mention his broken marriage, alcoholism, and sad, lonely torment...in specific.  Be well all, TRULY!!!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »
Quote from: "blisteringboom"
This may go awry.

Yellowball started this fight, lets leave old wounds to mend. If any sort of behavioral issues come up from new posters affecting this board in any way I am sure the flames of the fight will be doused quickly.

We don't know you new people and we would like to believe we have tennis fans who like talking about tennis in a way that encourages discussion and new views and we hope its presented decently. And we are more than capable of drawing our own conclusions of the people in due time and don't really need to be given warnings. We all have differences in views and may not always express them the way someone else likes - there's plenty of solutions to this, personal attacks and destroying this board for all others not involved is NOT one of them.  

:thx!)

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2007, 01:27:20 AM »
Not that I mind, but what is with the influx of new posters lately?
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »
Also, anyone who attempts to turn this into the ESPN board will receive hell for it.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline jeffrx

• Tennis God
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2007, 08:17:11 AM »
Not that I mind, but what is with the influx of new posters lately?

I know....what's with all the new posters?   The town is going to hell!    ://  

Did you guys hear that Federer let Nadal ride on his private jet?  Pretty cool, huh?  I don't know if I'd let Nadal on my jet.    :uh:
Lots of people make passes at me, I'm a tennis player!

Offline Messagesent

• Tennis Player
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2007, 08:26:01 AM »
Quote from: "blisteringboom"
This may go awry.

As a member of the other board, it would be my recommendation to give these guys a very short leash.  The first time something really offensive starts up, I'd ban everyone involved - if you don't, you will see people leave the board by the masses, as happened on the other site, and once you lose them, it's hard to get them back.