Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

Yonex

(1/1)

SerenaSlam06:
Does anyone here use any of the racquets in the Yonex RDS line, or have you hit with them? I'm finally ditching the old Dunlop and I want to start demoing ASAP.

Jamesdster:

--- Quote from: "SerenaSlam06" ---Does anyone here use any of the racquets in the Yonex RDS line, or have you hit with them? I'm finally ditching the old Dunlop and I want to start demoing ASAP.
--- End quote ---

Say it aint so!  Ohhhh the humanity!! :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

FreeBird:

--- Quote from: "Jamesdster" ---
--- Quote from: "SerenaSlam06" ---Does anyone here use any of the racquets in the Yonex RDS line, or have you hit with them? I'm finally ditching the old Dunlop and I want to start demoing ASAP.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's gotta hurt.  I'll chime in by saying that when I switched away from the 200G a few years back, it was because I had eaten through the top edge of the frame from my slice follow-through scraping the court.  Of course, the *other 2* 200Gs that I owned had been put out of commission by, let us say, more sudden and violent events.....

:whistle:

Jamesdster:

--- Quote from: "FreeBird" ---
--- Quote from: "Jamesdster" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's gotta hurt.  I'll chime in by saying that when I switched away from the 200G a few years back, it was because I had eaten through the top edge of the frame from my slice follow-through scraping the court.  Of course, the *other 2* 200Gs that I owned had been put out of commission by, let us say, more sudden and violent events.....

:whistle:
--- End quote ---

HOTHEAD!! :ranting:

papasmerf10101:
one of my friends has used the RDS 300 and now uses the 003 is dads sponsored by yonex so he gets them cheap. He says that he likes them. I'm thinking about switching to yonex for my next racket also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version