Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello all

(1/2) > >>

Tennis Toker:
Well as you can guess im new here so ill tell you a bit about myself.

Favorite tennis players include Federer, Safin, McEnroe, and Agassi

I got hooked on tennis when my uncle made it to the pro tour two years ago (he didn't want to play because hes in his 40's and he figured he didn't have a chance) and I became a huge fan of the sport.

I'm a very easy going guy as people who are familiar with my name might guess :)) Im excited to be on the boards because my friends are idoits and couldnt tell you a damn thing about tennis if their lives depended on it lol.

I look forward to talking to everyone and havin a good time.

dmastous:
Hope you find some good friends and good tennis talk here. :welcome)

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: "Tennis Toker" ---Well as you can guess im new here so ill tell you a bit about myself.

Favorite tennis players include Federer, Safin, McEnroe, and Agassi

I got hooked on tennis when my uncle made it to the pro tour two years ago (he didn't want to play because hes in his 40's and he figured he didn't have a chance) and I became a huge fan of the sport.

I'm a very easy going guy as people who are familiar with my name might guess :)) Im excited to be on the boards because my friends are idoits and couldnt tell you a damn thing about tennis if their lives depended on it lol.

I look forward to talking to everyone and havin a good time.
--- End quote ---

Glad you found us here and welcome to the forums!!!  Feel free to jump in anywhere and join in the tennis discussions!  We are always excited to see new posters!

OSU Buckeye:
Welcome Tennis Toker, you will fit in here with us who are obsessed with tennis!  I am way curious who your uncle is?

Tennis Toker:
His name is Frank Guengerich he was tearing it up in his division and they bumped him up to the pro tour and he got a few wildcards but like i said he found it pointless to play because he's in his 40's and he felt he didn't really stand a chance. So he never played and after a year they put him back in the right division. Great tennis player though i visited him last week and we went to play and even in his 40s he still wiped the floor with me :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version