Author Topic: on top of the world  (Read 2045 times)

Offline sraj87

• Tennis Player
on top of the world
« on: December 14, 2004, 11:00:28 PM »
This is rajanrockets from the old msg board... i just got into college (Univ of Pennsylvania) and i am basically telling everyone who i know. this message board has been an awesome place for me, where else can i talk tennis with informed fans? its a big day for me, so pardon me while i go out and celebrate by hitting some tennis balls as hard and far as i can  :)~

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
on top of the world
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 11:01:39 PM »
Congrats Rajan!  Now go knock the cover off of the ball!  Glad you made it over here and I hope you keep posting!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
on top of the world
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 10:31:50 AM »
How exciting, man. I'm sure this is a day of enthusiasm for you...I look forward to that day...I PRAY I get accepted into the colleges I'd like to attend. *crosses fingers*. Are you gonna be playing for Univ of Pennsylvania's tennis team? That would be AWESOME!!

Offline Hoytie

• Tennis God
  • My British Blue Shorthair, Joshua, a Tennis Fan.
on top of the world
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 02:45:14 PM »
Congratulations!  That early decision 'thing' is great.  The daughter of one of the attorney's in my office just received her acceptance to Penn, too, the other day.  (And his other daughter will be graduating from Penn in May 2005)  Philadelphia is a great city.

Offline sraj87

• Tennis Player
on top of the world
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 11:39:28 AM »
I am not playing tennis at Penn, at least not for the varsity team- I will just stick with intramural tennis, which is pretty competitive...