Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

I think I'll stay, if you'll let me!

(1/3) > >>

yellowball:
I've been around here for a month or so, lurking a little, writing a little and love your forum. Mostly enjoy that you have mods that join in and pay attention to what's going on here.

I'm a refugee from tennis.com and have been really pleased to find a great atmosphere to learn about tennis. I'm a novice to most in-depth tennis discussions and at this point only capable of stating the obvious  :dance 2:  Even so, I have to jump in from time to time to do so.

I know that sometimes less informed people can be an irritatant... I've read that on a post or two, but maybe in the case of forums, ignorance can be an excuse if one is trying to learn more. You can't learn unless you ask and if you've got no one to ask you're screwed. Also, seems to be that "enlightening" some of us would be good for tennis in general, I'll tell someone, and they'll tell someone and  :wink 2:

AND, there's no question that you have THE best SMILIES in the World!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a Rafa fan...  :cheer:  but Fed's #1 which no change coming any time soon, no problems!

Tennis4you:
Want you to stay?  I think you are required by law to stay, you have over 63 posts.  :)

Hell yeah we want you to stay.  Stop this non-sense and get your butt back in the tennis discussions and start posting.  :)~

Babblelot:
Oh, thank gawd, a non-Fed or Williams sisters fan. We can use all the troops we can get. Even our fearless leader, Scott, went to the "dark side" just this week!!!!!!   :(

:welcome2:

Alison2006:

--- Quote from: "yellowball" ---I've been around here for a month or so, lurking a little, writing a little and love your forum. Mostly enjoy that you have mods that join in and pay attention to what's going on here.

I'm a refugee from tennis.com and have been really pleased to find a great atmosphere to learn about tennis. I'm a novice to most in-depth tennis discussions and at this point only capable of stating the obvious  :dance 2:  Even so, I have to jump in from time to time to do so.

I know that sometimes less informed people can be an irritatant... I've read that on a post or two, but maybe in the case of forums, ignorance can be an excuse if one is trying to learn more. You can't learn unless you ask and if you've got no one to ask you're screwed. Also, seems to be that "enlightening" some of us would be good for tennis in general, I'll tell someone, and they'll tell someone and  :wink 2:

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a Rafa fan...  :cheer:  but Fed's #1 which no change coming any time soon, no problems!
--- End quote ---

Hey yellowball, you stay around and continue to post   :H   Don't leave

kickserve:

--- Quote from: "yellowball" ---I've been around here for a month or so, lurking a little, writing a little and love your forum. Mostly enjoy that you have mods that join in and pay attention to what's going on here.

--- End quote ---

We're glad you're staying around, you're a good contributor to this forum. But what you talking about with the smilies! We don't even have a sarcastic one :head-bash:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version