Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

I'm Finally Here

(1/4) > >>

SeVen:
After much persuasion (from Wiz) I finally dcided to register. I'm glad to see Crack here BTW.

Lets start with me :

My name is Prangy (nick name)....
First thing you should know about me is that i LOVE SERENA and venus williams. I'm not obsessed.
I'm a young jamaican boy who likes to play tennis...(i'm not so good).....and i'm mostly on the tennis.com forum. But i'll stop by here to see if anyne is bashing my SERENA.
I understand that this site has moderaters online ALOT..so i will have to keep my disses to  a minimum. i wont be angry with anyone unless the be rude to me or SERENA.
I like to read,take long walks on the beaches, i love to go horse back riding and occassionally smoke a lillte weed, I love to drink...sssshhhh on that one. I dont really like to use the computer.
If you know me you would know that that whole line was a lie :rofl_2:

For some reason me and old white guys dont usually get along. I dont know why :confused1:

I have to be honest ..... i can be an A$$ sometimes (especially is Serena loses)....but i'm a good kid....
I hope I enjoy my time here......

( And if you havent noticed .... i like doing this ".............." ) :)

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: prangy on September 15, 2007, 11:28:23 PM ---After much persuasion (from Wiz) I finally dcided to register. I'm glad to see Crack here BTW.

Lets start with me :

My name is Prangy (nick name)....
First thing you should know about me is that i LOVE SERENA and venus williams. I'm not obsessed.
I'm a young jamaican boy who likes to play tennis...(i'm not so good).....and i'm mostly on the tennis.com forum. But i'll stop by here to see if anyne is bashing my SERENA.
I understand that this site has moderaters online ALOT..so i will have to keep my disses to  a minimum. i wont be angry with anyone unless the be rude to me or SERENA.
I like to read,take long walks on the beaches, i love to go horse back riding and occassionally smoke a lillte weed, I love to drink...sssshhhh on that one. I dont really like to use the computer.
If you know me you would know that that whole line was a lie :rofl_2:

For some reason me and old white guys dont usually get along. I dont know why :confused1:

I have to be honest ..... i can be an A$$ sometimes (especially is Serena loses)....but i'm a good kid....
I hope I enjoy my time here......

( And if you havent noticed .... i like doing this ".............." ) :)

--- End quote ---

Glad you found us here and chose to "finally" register.  Feel free to jump into any discussion and have at it.  :)

kickserve:
Welcome to the forums! We've taken a lot of refugees from tennis.com. By the way, is 'wizard' hercules here?

SeVen:
yes he is.
I'm still on tennis.com though

dmastous:

--- Quote from: kickserve on September 16, 2007, 03:06:05 AM ---Welcome to the forums! We've taken a lot of refugees from tennis.com. By the way, is 'wizard' hercules here?

--- End quote ---

You didn't get that from the little dust up Alison had with herc?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version