Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

THE ROGER FEDERER THREAD: Quotes, Articles, Videos, Pictures and anything else!

<< < (2373/2394) > >>

Dallas:

--- Quote from: Alex on December 21, 2012, 12:14:54 AM ---I'm planning to be evil tonight, like really super evil and  I will crush your Fed dreams. the biggest loser in tennis history. It's all about, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeee, the most egocentric tennis player I've ever seen ... oh Nole is the best right now (sure he is atm), but when Nole was 18yo a big old Fed called him a nobody, he said Nole had no talent, almighty Fed dared to call a young 18yo Djokovic a nobody who ''will never achieve anything' ...  just a stupid punk ...  full of him self. NO, I will never like Fed, not in thousands years. he said so much sh!t about Nole and Rafa, behaving like a smart ass most of the time. Nadal owns him, and Djokovic will own him too soon. The most over rated player in tennis history. I despise Federer and see so many glory hunters here.

again, could someone remind me what h2h Rafa (owning Fed anywhere), Dallas, could you speak? lol ...

--- End quote ---

Love you too Alex! :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  You can't say anything that will upset me... (I know you!) :rofl_2:  Anyway...hope you had a great Christmas and hope you'll have a fantastic New Years as well.  You try to be 'hard-up'...but you're just a softy, Alex.... :))

Alex:

--- Quote from: Dallas on December 26, 2012, 01:20:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 21, 2012, 12:14:54 AM ---I'm planning to be evil tonight, like really super evil and  I will crush your Fed dreams. the biggest loser in tennis history. It's all about, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeee, the most egocentric tennis player I've ever seen ... oh Nole is the best right now (sure he is atm), but when Nole was 18yo a big old Fed called him a nobody, he said Nole had no talent, almighty Fed dared to call a young 18yo Djokovic a nobody who ''will never achieve anything' ...  just a stupid punk ...  full of him self. NO, I will never like Fed, not in thousands years. he said so much sh!t about Nole and Rafa, behaving like a smart ass most of the time. Nadal owns him, and Djokovic will own him too soon. The most over rated player in tennis history. I despise Federer and see so many glory hunters here.

again, could someone remind me what h2h Rafa (owning Fed anywhere), Dallas, could you speak? lol ...

--- End quote ---

Love you too Alex! :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  You can't say anything that will upset me... (I know you!) :rofl_2:  Anyway...hope you had a great Christmas and hope you'll have a fantastic New Years as well.  You try to be 'hard-up'...but you're just a softy, Alex.... :))

--- End quote ---

you too Dallas, Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your family. I'm glad you recognized my sarcasm. It was inspired by some silly Nole fans on MTF ... I was laughing so hard, so I had to pop up here and say this ... hm, I still think that Fed is arrogant tho  :)~ ... the problem is Djokovic and Nadal are are not much better although, Rafa (with his accent, praising Fed all the time) is a great actor :)) ... oh well, I guess we are all bored, and I'm trying so hard to create some excitement.

propstoart:
Guys, I believe Roger is blessed to have a stellar trio like Rafael, Novak and Andy chasing him.. This has forced his tennis evolution and ultimately made him a better player.. Look, Roger will remain my #1, but the three Muzz-keteers have their own endearing traits..

I was watching the re-run of last year's Aussie Open final [the best encounter in tennis history, IMO] and at the end of the epic, during the presentation ceremony, seeing Rafa and Nole  overcome by exhaustion, unable to stand still for a moment, then offered chairs and a bottle of water to relax... It was hilarious  :rofl_2:..

Muzza has a dry, self-deprecating sense of humour as well.. Nole is the showman in the trio, but they are all funny in their own ways.. Rafa with his obsession with the water bottles, Nole's impersonations, dances, etc. make it fun following tennis.. I hope Muzza reveals more of his funny side to the public eye as he enjoys his status as Grand Slam champion in the seasons to come..

Here's wishing a Happy New Year to all tennis stars and us fans!  :)) :))

Swish:
Federer Thinks the Courts are Quicker at this Years Australian Open

http://www.perfect-tennis.co.uk/federer-courts-quicker-australian-open-2013/

Dallas:

--- Quote from: swish on January 05, 2013, 04:22:05 PM ---Federer Thinks the Courts are Quicker at this Years Australian Open

http://www.perfect-tennis.co.uk/federer-courts-quicker-australian-open-2013/

--- End quote ---

I read that.  I guess it might be good for the big servers.  I hope (good for Roger too) though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version