Author Topic: THE ROGER FEDERER THREAD: Quotes, Articles, Videos, Pictures and anything else!  (Read 848367 times)

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player
 Roger Federer prepares for Rogers Cup with game of ball hockey in Toronto :)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: THE ROGER FEDERER THREAD: Quotes, Articles, Videos, Pictures and anything else!
« Reply #11961 on: September 05, 2014, 01:58:57 AM »
Interesting little fact. With his win over Monfils, Federer is #2 in the ATP Race, passing Nadal. With another 1300 more points to gain if he wins the US Open + indoor season he has a real chance to finish the YE #2 and set up 2015 AO as an opportunity to get #1.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player
Re: THE ROGER FEDERER THREAD: Quotes, Articles, Videos, Pictures and anything else!
« Reply #11962 on: September 05, 2014, 05:06:05 AM »
Nice posts, although i am not a big fan of him he is a great one and deserves to play in the final against a number one

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #11963 on: December 01, 2014, 10:53:46 PM »
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/roger-federer-scar-scar-from-davis-cup-final-switzerland-replay-point-instagram

Federer, who is great on Twitter, was clearly being tongue-in-cheek with his tweet. It boggles my mind that he only has 2.4 milion followers, while Nadal, who is okay at Twitter but mainly uses it as a platform to promote his band, has almost three times as many. :mad1: :mad1:

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #11965 on: December 13, 2014, 02:06:52 AM »
I really wish these photos hadn't gotten out. Roger deserves his privacy.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #11966 on: December 15, 2014, 05:11:30 AM »
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/roger-federer-scar-scar-from-davis-cup-final-switzerland-replay-point-instagram

Federer, who is great on Twitter, was clearly being tongue-in-cheek with his tweet. It boggles my mind that he only has 2.4 milion followers, while Nadal, who is okay at Twitter but mainly uses it as a platform to promote his band, has almost three times as many. :mad1: :mad1:
Scar?  That's a booboo my girls would have been embarrassed to show off when they were 5 y.o.
Such is the way of the metrosexual.
CONK da ball!!!