Classifieds > Tennis Jobs

Tennis coach looking for job

(1/2) > >>

bjorkson:
My name is Tomaz im coming from a small country called Slovenia.I was born in january 1982 and because of my father and his passion to tennis i soon realised that tennis is the sport for me, so in very early stage when i was 5 years old i joined to the tennis school and later i was playin on many tournaments including playing for our national team.When i was 19 years old i went to Germany playing their first league.I retired from proffesional tennis when i was 23 because of my health.I had problems with my back and my doctor told me its best for me to stop so i decited to go in coaching "waters" and to find a dedicated kid who would listen to me and train very hard because i am also very hard working person and i know that only hard work pays off and give wanted results.I know that every kid has his own potencial, its all in the head(motivation) and hard work.If u need a good tennis coach i will be glad to reply.Email- bjorkson25@europe.com
Best regards!

dmastous:
Best of luck Tomaz.
You should join us in the main forum and bring some of your experiences to the group. It would be great to hear from the perspective of someone who has lived the tour a bit, and grinded it out at a high level. Maybe you can get some of these guys (calling pros baboons) off their high horses.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: dmastous on October 09, 2007, 11:02:58 AM ---Best of luck Tomaz.
You should join us in the main forum and bring some of your experiences to the group. It would be great to hear from the perspective of someone who has lived the tour a bit, and grinded it out at a high level. Maybe you can get some of these guys (calling pros baboons) off their high horses.
--- End quote ---

That would sure be nice but none here are able to talk sense into the senseless I fear! 

junbug300:
hi there's a few coaching positios out this way.

Ralph Wylam:
Please note that www.socialtennis.com offer free web pages to tennis coaches which will help them to advertise their services.  Registration can be made online and is instantaneous  - please go to home page of www.socialtennis.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version