Author Topic: Order form for French Open tickets available from today  (Read 1110 times)

Offline trente-quinze

• Tennis Enthusiast
Order form for French Open tickets available from today
« on: March 07, 2005, 04:05:47 AM »
http://www.fft.fr/rolandgarros/en/Frame_tickets.html :lust:

If you're thinking of going, better not lose any time as the show courts tickets go away very quickly.  :whip:

It's easier and cheaper to get ground passes although it is so crowded it it not always 100% funny to have to queue everywhere :Boxing: but ground passes in the first week are still a treat.  :applause:
the froggy chick formerly known as arnod

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 06:20:42 AM »
Thx TQ!  If only I could go...
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline rhubarb

• Tennis Addict
Re: Order form for French Open tickets available from today
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 08:18:36 AM »
Quote from: "trente-quinze"
http://www.fft.fr/rolandgarros/en/Frame_tickets.html :lust:

If you're thinking of going, better not lose any time as the show courts tickets go away very quickly.  :whip:

Thanks for the reminder trente-quinze, my order has gone in the post today.    

It's a pity the AELTC doesn't offer a booking system like the FFT does; for Wimbledon's ballot you probably only have a 10% of getting tickets, and you have no choice of day, court or seat.

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 08:37:50 AM »
I should go to this thing.  Just buy cheap tickets, stay at a hostel, pack light.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 04:31:13 PM »
I'd go to all the other slams before the French, but if someone from the board wants to pay for my ticket and hotel stay, I'd consider going.  :)

Offline rhubarb

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 05:14:00 AM »
I'd go to all the others before the US Open!  Wimbledon and Roland Garros are both quite near for me, so I'm most likely to go to those and a trip to Melbourne is in the planning stage.    Perhaps in the future if the USO the only slam I've not been to I'll be tempted to go, but it's definitely the last on the list.

Offline trente-quinze

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Order form for French Open tickets available from today
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 04:36:21 AM »
Quote from: "rhubarb"

It's a pity the AELTC doesn't offer a booking system like the FFT does; for Wimbledon's ballot you probably only have a 10% of getting tickets, and you have no choice of day, court or seat.

I'm entering the LTA ballot every year and have never succeed, fortunately I've still managed to attend Wimbledon a few times.

The French booking system is a bit complicated and you're not fully sure to get tickets either but it's still better than a ballot for sure. I've heard they want to revamp their system next year maybe with direct internet booking.
the froggy chick formerly known as arnod