Author Topic: Hi everyone, Alex 999 newbie here  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Hi everyone, Alex 999 newbie here
« on: October 22, 2007, 07:58:09 PM »
This is a great board, I was just too lazy to register earlier. I've been regular on tennis.com and MTF. It seems to me that tennis4you have more mature and intelligent members than the other two. I love tennis since I was a kid. If I tell you I was 10 yo watching Borg winning Wimbledon (I won't tell you if it was his first or last win there  :))on TV you get the idea how old I am  :).

Cheers,

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 08:17:40 PM by Alex999 »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: Hi everyone, Alex 999 newbie here
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 08:09:13 PM »
Alex, Welcome to the forum!!!!   :welcome)

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
You are right about where I am. I have memories of Borg and Mac at Wimbledon, but not clear memories.
Hope you stick around and join the discussions.

:welcome)

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline LobNews

• Tennis Player
    • LobNews.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »
Welcome alex, this is a great tennis community here!
Advertise your tennis website FREE at www.LobNews.com . Tennis articles, news, links, and more!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
Thank you guys for warm welcome.

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:10 PM »
Hi Alex... I've seen you around at the other two places. Even nicer to see you here :)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 11:50:36 PM »
This is a great board, I was just too lazy to register earlier. I've been regular on tennis.com and MTF. It seems to me that tennis4you have more mature and intelligent members than the other two. I love tennis since I was a kid. If I tell you I was 10 yo watching Borg winning Wimbledon (I won't tell you if it was his first or last win there  :))on TV you get the idea how old I am  :).

Cheers,

dr alex999 i see that you made it here. when will you be leaving?

just kidding of course. its great to have you here. welcome to the forums.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 02:28:38 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Alex! Enjoy the madhouse!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 07:25:20 AM »
Welcome Alex999!   :))

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Alex! Enjoy the madhouse!

yeah but dont forget that it is kickserve who is the head madman here. i am a close second. one big problem we are having with him is getting him to post more freely and more often. it is like  pulling teeth. hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
Welcome to the forums!!!  Glad you found your way over!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 06:29:44 PM »

Cheers,

Greetings Alex999!  Borg and crew are the players that inspired me to play tennis, tho' I was older than 10 at the time!
Enjoy the forums!  Be sure and check out the video section, lots of good stuff there.
Don't forget to start your own journal to keep us posted of your tennis related activities whether it be playing or watching.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »

Cheers,

Greetings Alex999!  Borg and crew are the players that inspired me to play tennis, tho' I was older than 10 at the time!Enjoy the forums!  Be sure and check out the video section, lots of good stuff there.
Don't forget to start your own journal to keep us posted of your tennis related activities whether it be playing or watching.

I was too.  That's what I like about this board... you have posters from 14 all the way through my age!  So there is something here for everyone!  Hope you continue to post and have fun here.  Welcome again Alex999!

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »

Cheers,

Hi Alex. Bold part is one of the reasons why I registered here. 2nd is - I really didn't know this forum is way better than MTF.
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

Cheers,

Hi Alex. Bold part is one of the reasons why I registered here. 2nd is - I really didn't know this forum is way better than MTF.

Well welcome to the community here Kupper, another from MTF? We got a few from there :)~ Enjoy posting!

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »
I will.
'Nosce Te Ipsum'