Author Topic: Rome Master 2006 Final!  (Read 1257 times)

Offline bachikho

• Tennis Addict
Rome Master 2006 Final!
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
does any1 have the full match?

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Re: Rome Master 2006 Final!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 09:53:47 PM »
wow.. man for all the matches that you have uploaded.. and you dont have this? and whats even more surprising.. i have a match saved.. one of like 3 matches that i have that you dont have  ..-)
tennistorrents.com has it, and there are 3 seeds. I'd suggest that, the quality is GREAT and its 5 gig for 5 files, each file one set. uploading on megaupload for two of the 5 sets is impossible since its over a gig  :(
I was seeding it untill last week or so and I moved it to my spare harddrive to install ProE on my computer, and I think i might have changed the name of the files too so i don't even know if i can reseed it. however if you want it and you need someone to seed it let me know i'll do what i can. or i'll tell you what, start the torrent and set the priority high on the two sets that are over a gig, that way worst case if you aren't able to get the whole thing i can megaupload the remaining < 1 gig files. I can probably take it to school and upload it using thier megafast T3 or whatever they have.
good luck.

direct link by the way to the torrent: http://tennistorrents.com/details.php?id=70

i do hope you know about torrents.. if not this thread (the tennis torrents thread on the videos forum: http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=7296.0) has a 'conversation' between dmast myself and monstertruck explaining the whole deal. if you still don't get it i'll be more than happy to guide you through it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 09:54:40 PM by pawan89 »

Offline bachikho

• Tennis Addict
Re: Rome Master 2006 Final!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 02:02:37 AM »
many thanks for your reply but could you split 2 files >1G into 2 parts and upload all match to megaupload plz?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 10:01:40 AM by bachikho »