Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

What racquet do you use, or like

(1/13) > >>

dmastous:
I've been using the Volkl Tour 10 MP for about a year, but I've recenly converted to the Wilson KFactor Tour 90. I'm like it alot. I've also got an nBlade 105 that I like for doubles, but my preference right now is the Tour 90.

Tennis4you:
I like that KFactor as well.  My dubs partner used it and said it felt like an extension of his arm.  :)

I am using the N six-One which I love.  I have 2 more in the mail on their way here.  I am using a 95 sq in head though, no 90 for me please!

pawan89:
looks like tenniswarehouse trimmed down thier racquet selection? I don't see my racquet on there anymore, nor do I see the N six one 95s that I want to be my racquet anymore.  :Confused:
I am however using a wilson nvision. Its like 101 sqinch, even balance I think but once strung its slightly head heavy.. i'd guess about 3pts. overall its great but next summer I am definitely buying a new racquet and two or three of them.

kickserve:
I use a Head Nano Ti.S2, it's really light and powerful, and most importantly, cheap :)

dmastous:

--- Quote from: kickserve on October 26, 2007, 04:15:02 AM ---I use a Head Nano Ti.S2, it's really light and powerful, and most importantly, cheap :)

--- End quote ---

I used to love that racquet, but I don't know If I can hit with that kind of frame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version