Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Vitamin D and Vitamin K2(MK-7) synergy -- Updated.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tennis4you:
Dude, my kids and I take a multi, D3 and C every day!  No flu here!

Babblelot:
Meh...I don't see anything that indicates if you're still having this effect after 4 hours, go see a doctor immediately because it could lead to permanent damage.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on April 07, 2010, 07:17:30 PM ---Dude, my kids and I take a multi, D3 and C every day!  No flu here!

--- End quote ---

That's great Scott!! Really important for kids too.  :))

Emma:
Swish, 7,000 IU a day??? Dear Lord. I take 1,000 but then again I take 1 a Day multi which has about 200 IU and then I take calcium with Vitamin D which has another 300IU, so that comes down to 1,500IU. My doctor did tell me to take another 1,000 IU so now I am basically taking 2,500 IU.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Emma on April 08, 2010, 02:25:34 PM ---Swish, 7,000 IU a day??? Dear Lord. I take 1,000 but then again I take 1 a Day multi which has about 200 IU and then I take calcium with Vitamin D which has another 300IU, so that comes down to 1,500IU. My doctor did tell me to take another 1,000 IU so now I am basically taking 2,500 IU.

--- End quote ---

The requirements were so low before that anything above 1000 looks high now.
Your doctor is up on recent recommendations, my doctor has very little knowledge about it and doesn't seem interested either.  ..-)

But very good about the 2500 IU, you gunna have some strong bones girl!!!  :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version