Author Topic: some full matchs  (Read 140684 times)

Offline fedec51

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: some full matchs
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2008, 06:38:15 PM »
wow... i would love to see somebody uploading the match of agassi and federer in dubai 2005... I remember that that day any played could have played his best and he was still going to lose 62 61... even though the match was 64 61...

Offline Fedfred

• Tennis Player
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I'm new and i want to now if someone has Federer vs Davydenko Semi final US Open 07.
Sory for my english but i'm french.

Please........

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I'm new and i want to now if someone has Federer vs Davydenko Semi final US Open 07.

Please........

Hi welcome to t4you :)  Here's where it was posted:  http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=7485.msg116935;topicseen#msg116935

Offline phoetriu

• Tennis Player
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
TMC 2005 (Cincinnati):  Federer v Roddick F

Set1Part1:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8R1DZ59I
Set1Part2:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7N2B8E6K
Set2Part1:  Soon
Set2Part2
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 05:56:08 PM by phoetriu »

Offline fedec51

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »
guys if you download that cincy final from 2005 you gotta burn it into DVD's... if you burn it into cds the dvd player wont be able to play it well because it's got a huge bitrate... believe me, if you have the chance burn it into dvd, not in cds...

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »
guys if you download that cincy final from 2005 you gotta burn it into DVD's... if you burn it into cds the dvd player wont be able to play it well because it's got a huge bitrate... believe me, if you have the chance burn it into dvd, not in cds...

thanks for the info. I don't know how many of us actually burn them here. I know I don't. I just keep them on my xternal harddrive and whenever I want, just hook up the laptop to the tv with a simple s-video cable and set up my speakers and enjoy :))

Offline Fedfred

• Tennis Player
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Please........

Hi welcome to t4you :)  Here's where it was posted:  http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=7485.msg116935;topicseen#msg116935

Thank you Barbosan. But the file doesn't exist. It's expired. So can someone make a new download with megaupload or reactived these one . Please help me ....

Offline emad_wahab

• Tennis Player
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »
can u transform the matches of very high quality very big size (for people with low speed connection)

by transforming it into rmbv just like the matches in the page 1  ,we will appericiate this sooooooo much

://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://  ://

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:07:29 PM by emad_wahab »

Offline happyiitian

• Tennis Player
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
 :)) :))..yeah...gud option...Easy Real Media Tools may come handy here...

Offline emad_wahab

• Tennis Player
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2008, 04:40:56 PM »
:)) :))..yeah...gud option...Easy Real Media Tools may come handy here...

thanx for reply bu i didnt get it , u mean u like the idea but want the programs?
 :confused1:

Offline happyiitian

• Tennis Player
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »
what i meant was that the idea of converting avi files into rmvb is gud..it reduces the size by a substantial amount...easy real media tools provides a gud converter for avi to rmvb conversion..i have used it myself and the quality remains pretty gud even after conversion..

Offline fedec51

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2008, 07:07:12 AM »
what i meant was that the idea of converting avi files into rmvb is gud..it reduces the size by a substantial amount...easy real media tools provides a gud converter for avi to rmvb conversion..i have used it myself and the quality remains pretty gud even after conversion..

Im not so sure about it... when you convert video, you always lose some quality, when you pass from one format to another you're losing bitrate... even if you make the resolution remain the same, the bitrate is what matters the most... it's not a good idea to convert video files, 99% of the times you lose quality, and converting Xvid to any other format is the worst idea, you can play xvid files on your dvd player on your tv, otherwise you're gonna need a s-video connection or something else... please if you want to convert files do it yourself, the time you take to convert the file is the exact same time you have to add for downloading a bigger format, so... please keep it like it is...

Offline emad_wahab

• Tennis Player
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2008, 07:42:38 AM »

request : any davydenko match in rome2006 or any other ( rmbv quality)

:// :// :// ://

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »
TMC 2007 (Shanghai):   Federer v Nadal SF

(New replacement of former links which expired)

Set 1:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZLQ7A1K
Set 2:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=US40JTKS

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
Hi there!
I have some matches that i would like to burn in dvd but they are in mp4 and divx formats, so nero canīt burn, even if i convert them into avi. Does anybody know a program that is able to burn these matces??
Thanks!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »
Hi there!
I have some matches that i would like to burn in dvd but they are in mp4 and divx formats, so nero canīt burn, even if i convert them into avi. Does anybody know a program that is able to burn these matces??
Thanks!

you need to convert them, if i am not wrong, to .vob .. i think. someone should know better. i am pretty sure avi isn't the format for dvds
or .bin files. and then you could write a .cue file if you want with instructions but not necessary. does your converter do that? either .vob or .bin.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 04:22:45 PM by pawan89 »

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »
Hi there!
Thanks!

Not sure I'm understanding you... mp4/divx/avi etc can be burned as data files in nero. I'm assuming that you switched from cd to dvd option when starting a new compilation...

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »
Hi there!
Thanks!

Not sure I'm understanding you... mp4/divx/avi etc can be burned as data files in nero. I'm assuming that you switched from cd to dvd option when starting a new compilation...

do data files play on dvd players on tv? I assumed he wanted it in a "dvd" format, like when you buy a dvd in store and you plug it into your dvd player and it plays. i don't think data discs do that. data discs just store the files.

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »
Hi there!
Thanks!

do data files play on dvd players on tv? I assumed he wanted it in a "dvd" format, like when you buy a dvd in store and you plug it into your dvd player and it plays. i don't think data discs do that. data discs just store the files.

Ah ok... I had assumed computer.... or output from computer to tv.....

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »
This might help him:  http://www.videoforums.co.uk/guide-nero-75.htm

How to Burn a VCD with Nero