Author Topic: How's your weather?  (Read 115348 times)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Re: How's your weather?
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »
It's going to almost hit 80 next week. ..-) ..-) ..-)

My company has a unit down in New Orleans. I've been angling for a transfer, but not too hard.  :))

The food is awesome. :)) But be prepared to gain a bit of weight. We fry everything: chicken, fish, break, okra, zucchini, and flour. Yes, flour. Flour mixed with oil and heated until it is brown is called roux and is used to brown dishes like gumbo and other soups.

What is break?   :confused1:

Bread. ;-()

???

The d isn't even close to the k!

its just the mirror opposite of d, same finger and all. it just means bgt's right hand's faster than her left, maybe that's what the fried bread does to you?  :)~

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »

My company has a unit down in New Orleans. I've been angling for a transfer, but not too hard.  :))

The food is awesome. :)) But be prepared to gain a bit of weight. We fry everything: chicken, fish, break, okra, zucchini, and flour. Yes, flour. Flour mixed with oil and heated until it is brown is called roux and is used to brown dishes like gumbo and other soups.

Bread. ;-()

???

its just the mirror opposite of d, same finger and all. it just means bgt's right hand's faster than her left, maybe that's what the fried bread does to you?  :)~

:rofl_2: :rofl_2:   Good one Dr. P!   ;-()

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2008, 11:14:51 AM »

Bread. ;-()

???

Same finger, opposite hand.  Keystroke dyslexia???
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:15:58 AM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »
Yeah, I don't type normally. Couldn't master those typing games when I was younger so I just made up my own method. I use just my pointer and middle fingers on both hands. ..-) Kinda weird.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

Bread. ;-()

???

You guys are a hoot!!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2008, 07:56:53 AM »

Bread. ;-()

???

You guys are a hooy!!!!
Uh oh, looks like you've got it now Dallas! ;-()
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 07:57:48 AM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2008, 11:08:04 AM »

Bread. ;-()

???

You guys are a hooy!!!!
Uh oh, looks like you've got it now Dallas! ;-()

:rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »
60 F!! Afew days ago it was about 0. What a change.

I'm looking for the light jacket, not that I need it but I feel naked without it now.  ..-)

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »

I'm looking for the light jacket, not that I need it but I feel naked without it now.  ..-)

72 degrees here today!  I go to Las Vegas tomorrow so I need to look up the weather for that city. (not that I'm going to be outside any length of time. :rofl_2:)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

72 degrees here today!  I go to Las Vegas tomorrow so I need to look up the weather for that city. (not that I'm going to be outside any length of time. :rofl_2:)

It's 77 here.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »

It's 77 here.

Our kind of weather! :thumbs-up:

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2008, 07:01:56 AM »
Yeah, it is in the 50's here..............very odd for Winter..................It is Winter right?   ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »
It was about 0 F this morning and I had to walk 1.5 miles! But the forecast for Sunday and Monday is in the 50's with rain. That should get rid of the 5" of snow and give us a new snowless start.
What happened to the warm winter that was predicted?

Doubt it. 5" of snow isn't going away in 2 days.  :whistle:

It's gone, never doubt the swish!! We hit mid 60's today with rain and a lot of lightning!! Really weird weather for Chicago.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

It's 77 here.

LOL dont come 2 the uk then if its like that,we are not  :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: its dry here atm but wind is picking up atm.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2008, 12:32:17 AM »

It's 77 here.

LOL dont come 2 the uk then if its like that,we are not  :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: its dry here atm but wind is picking up atm.

What area of the UK are you from sid?
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »

It's 77 here.

I walked around it flipflops and a t-shirt. :)

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »

It's 77 here.

:Boxing:

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

It's 77 here.

Thats it rub it in for us all further!, but just enjoy your time  ;-()

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2008, 07:35:22 AM »
I don't enjoy it all. We wish for fall and winter to get some solace from the summer heat. It was regularly hitting 100+ this July and August. I want it cold. :(

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »
I don't enjoy it all. We wish for fall and winter to get some solace from the summer heat. It was regularly hitting 100+ this July and August. I want it cold. :(

100 plus is a bit extreme. id prefer it around 80 all year that would be amazing  :)