Author Topic: The 'Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker-Roddick' Fan Thread  (Read 62339 times)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
Re: Quotes on, about, and from Andy Roddick
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
She is a 20 y.o. blonde bikini model, just like the last one, and the one before it.  :\ Seriously though, her name is Brooklyn Decker, and she is a 20 y.o. blonde bikini model. dmas, I don't thik the jeans are as horrible as the girls on the AR forum on MTF do. I  :lust: that jacket and hat on him.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »
She is a 20 y.o. blonde bikini model, just like the last one, and the one before it.  :\ Seriously though, her name is Brooklyn Decker, and she is a 20 y.o. blonde bikini model. dmas, I don't thik the jeans are as horrible as the girls on the AR forum on MTF do. I  :lust: that jacket and hat on him.

she is hot. reminds me of when i had a hot bikini model on my hands. got away from me pretty quickly. as soon as i found out about her incredible drug habit, i had to walk. it was fun while it lasted.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:15:23 PM by hercules »

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 07:31:52 PM »
Now we know why Andy didn't play much before Shanghai. Playing exhos and preparing for DC was just a tricky ploy; he was macking it with this chick. :thumb-down: ..-) :)) I don't mind this girl, (even if I did, what can I do about it?  :dunno: ) but if Andy starts losing and playing badly, dump her. If he wins Wimbledon, beating Djokovic, Nadal, and Federer in a row in 3 - five set matches, then I'll say, w00t!!! :toot:

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 07:53:00 PM »
Now we know why Andy didn't play much before Shanghai. Playing exhos and preparing for DC was just a tricky ploy; he was macking it with this chick. :thumb-down: ..-) :)) I don't mind this girl, (even if I did, what can I do about it?  :dunno: ) but if Andy starts losing and playing badly, dump her. If he wins Wimbledon, beating Djokovic, Nadal, and Federer in a row in 3 - five set matches, then I'll say, w00t!!! :toot:

wait so she's his new girlfriend? I agree with you. nothing wrong with the girl at all but focus should be on tennis. Now if she helps him somehow in his tennis, (that would take a lot of commitment and sorta giving up her life in a way for Andy's career) then that'd be amazing for Andy.

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »

wait so she's his new girlfriend? I agree with you. nothing wrong with the girl at all but focus should be on tennis. Now if she helps him somehow in his tennis, (that would take a lot of commitment and sorta giving up her life in a way for Andy's career) then that'd be amazing for Andy.

Man does he have to focus on tennis 7 days a week 365 days a year? Can't he have an off season?  ..-)

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:01:25 PM »
Of course he can focus. But if she proves to be another Hingis, I think even Andy knows she's got to go. No matter how, ahem... he may get without a steady gf. :love:

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »

Man does he have to focus on tennis 7 days a week 365 days a year? Can't he have an off season?  ..-)

so you are saying she's just a one-night stand for one month?  :whistle:
but yeah I agree with you, they should just.. play around now. I was just saying in genreal, responding to bgt's comment that this is what he was upto when he was off with injury and skipped like what.. every main tournament after USO cept Sanghai?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 08:06:10 PM by pawan89 »

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 09:07:14 PM »
Top 10 Tennis Feats of 2007

10) Roddick Establishes Tie-Break Mark -- Andy Roddick went nearly half the season without losing a tie-break, setting a record of 18 consecutive tie-breaks won between February (Memphis) and July (Wimbledon). The streak ended painfully in the Wimbledon quarterfinals when Roddick blew a two-sets lead to lose to Richard Gasquet 4-6, 4-6, 7-6(2), 7-6(3), 8-6. The American finished with a personal-best 35-12 mark (.745) in tie-breaks for the season.

Honorable Mentions
* Unbeaten Roddick Leads U.S. to Davis Cup Title -- Andy Roddick posted a 6-0 Davis Cup record in leading the U.S. to its first Davis Cup title in 12 years as the Americans defeated Russia 4-1 in the final. Pete Sampras was the last American to post an unblemished record (6-0) and lead the U.S. to the title in 1995.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 09:14:26 PM »

10) Roddick Establishes Tie-Break Mark -- Andy Roddick went nearly half the season without losing a tie-break, setting a record of 18 consecutive tie-breaks won between February (Memphis) and July (Wimbledon). The streak ended painfully in the Wimbledon quarterfinals when Roddick blew a two-sets lead to lose to Richard Gasquet 4-6, 4-6, 7-6(2), 7-6(3), 8-6. The American finished with a personal-best 35-12 mark (.745) in tie-breaks for the season.

Honorable Mentions
* Unbeaten Roddick Leads U.S. to Davis Cup Title -- Andy Roddick posted a 6-0 Davis Cup record in leading the U.S. to its first Davis Cup title in 12 years as the Americans defeated Russia 4-1 in the final. Pete Sampras was the last American to post an unblemished record (6-0) and lead the U.S. to the title in 1995.

I remember that tie-break streak, pretty impressive.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 10:20:19 PM »

Honorable Mentions

i have heard that he has hit a 160 mph serve in practice. a serve that fast is basically unreturnable. nobody has the reactions to adequately get a serve back that is hit at 160+ mph.

if he could routinely hit them that hard in tiebreakers, he would never lose a tiebreaker.

even a 150+ mph serve directed at the body is essentially unreturnable.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:22:11 PM by hercules »

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »

Honorable Mentions

i have heard that he has hit a 160 mph serve in practice. a serve that fast is basically unreturnable. nobody has the reactions to adequately get a serve back that is hit at 160+ mph.

if he could routinely hit them that hard in tiebreakers, he would never lose a tiebreaker.

He also hit a 180 mph overhead. Look in the videos forum. I had never seen that before.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 10:46:57 PM »

Honorable Mentions

He also hit a 180 mph overhead. Look in the videos forum. I had never seen that before.

good heavens. you could kill somebody with an overhead like that.

bgt, exactly how tall is he. he is listed as 6 foot 2 but he looks taller. same with andy murray. he was listed as 6 foot 1 but it turns out that he is closer to 6 foot 3 or better.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...11gallery.html

DANCING PARTNERS?

Cheryl Burke, who tangoed to a title with Emmitt Smith in 2006, gives us five other sports personalities she'd love to partner with on future “Dancing With The Stars” seasons:

1. David Beckham. If he's half as much fun to be around as (Spice Girl) Mel B, then he'd be an amazing partner to have.

2. Mark Messier. He's been called one of the greatest leaders in sports so I think that he'd be a great leader on the dance floor.

3. Jimmy Johnson. We've seen that an IndyCar driver can win the competition so I think that he could really satisfy the question of which is better: NASCAR or IndyCar?

4. David Ortiz. I just love that his nickname is Big Papi. But he would always have to be announced as Big Papi – And now dancing the Cha Cha Cha . . . Big Papi.

5. Andy Roddick. I've read a few quotes from him in the media and he seems to have the sense of humor that would make him ideal for the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say it ain't so, Andy, say it ain't so!!!  :shocking: :hell-no: :no-no-no: :bored: :swoon: ::))11 :blue: :depressed: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Well....Andy is still young so - heck - why not? :rofl_2:  Maybe he can stay with this one for more than 1 season.... (if she's the one')...  Keep us posted bgt!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 11:06:50 PM »
herc, I've heard 6'2" and 6'3". Either way.. he's a big boy. I know he is bigger than other player I've seen height:weight ratio, I mean. I don't think any other guy hwho is 6'2" weighs almost 200 lb.

Dallas, I hope to update you by the AO.. to tell you they broke up. :innocent:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 11:16:14 PM »
herc, I've heard 6'2" and 6'3". Either way.. he's a big boy. I know he is bigger than other player I've seen height:weight ratio, I mean. I don't think any other guy hwho is 6'2" weighs almost 200 lb.

i just read up on a few of his sponsors. the list is long and menacing. and further, they keep coming. he just signed up with arizona beverages. has rolex, sap, lexus, and a dozen others in the bag as well. it just mind blowing.

even blake has a following out there in terms of sponsors. these cats are just rolling in money which keeps raining on them from all 4 directions. they can have their own harems, let alone a 20 year old bikini model here and there.

now i uderstand why fed is worth over $200 mill.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 11:43:55 PM by hercules »

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

i just read up on a few of his sponsors. the list is long and menacing. and further, they keep coming. he just signed up with arizona beverages. has rolex, sap, lexus, and a dozen others in the bag as well. it just mind blowing.

even blake has a following out there in terms of sponsors. these cats are just rolling on money which keeps raining on them from all 4 directions. they can have their own harems, let alone a 20 year old bikini model here and there.

now i uderstand fed is worth over $200 mill.

About time, don't you think! :innocent:

bgt... I'm sure we'll be seeing that blonde in the stands cheering her man on at the AO!  Wouldn't that make you happy! :rofl_2:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »

even blake has a following out there in terms of sponsors. these cats are just rolling in money which keeps raining on them from all 4 directions. they can have their own harems, let alone a 20 year old bikini model here and there.

Don't forget he's Lacoste's #1 ahead of Gasquet and Golovin and Babolot's #2 behind Rafa. :innocent:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2007, 12:03:36 AM »

Don't forget he's Lacoste's #1 ahead of Gasquet and Golovin and Babolot's #2 behind Rafa. :innocent:

right. he has them in his back pocket as well. must be nice. i often dont know where my next meal is going to come from.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
Test your Andy Roddick knowledge

1. Which celestial object stands farthest from the baseline?

A) Pluto
B) Uranus
C) Andy Roddick
D) The Oort Cloud

2. Which of the following could beat Andy Roddick at Roland Garros?

A) Chris Fowler
B) Pam Shriver
C) Pam Shriver’s Grandmother
D) All of the above

3. Andy will have seven ________ by the end of his career:

A) Illegitimate children
B) Piercings
C) Kooyong Classic Titles
D) Return Winners

4. Andy Roddick is to Roger Federer as an ant is to:

A) pavement
B) permafrost
C) pastrami
D) a steamroller

5. Andy Roddick’s fans persist because:

A) They are fools.
B) They have great faith in him.
C) They learn more from losing than winning.
D) They get paid good money to.

6.Andy Roddick was better off with:

A) Mandy Moore
B) Brad Gilbert
C) Tarik Benhabiles
D) Paris Hilton

7. Andy’s next slam title will be:
A) Wimbledon singles
B) U.S. Open singles
C) Australian Open singles
D) Roland Garros mixed doubles with Martina Hingis.

8. Andy should:

A) Get to net more.
B) Get to net less!
C) Stick to the power game.
D) Bribe some linespeople.

9. Which garment brought Andy the greatest success?

A) The visor
B) The trucker hat
C) That subway shirt thingie
D) Those shirts with alligators on them.

10. Andy will forever be known as:

A) An excellent ping pong player
B) The greatest American tennis star of his generation
C) A witty and charitable dude.
D) All of the above.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »
That's a cute quiz bgt! :rofl_2: