Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1342 times)

Offline sixfeetandsexy

• New Poster
  • Just Me
« on: December 14, 2007, 09:58:11 PM »
Hello Everyone!!
I am a 1 1/2  into finding my drug of choice, tennis.  I only wish that someone would have introduced the game to me when I was in high school or college.  The first time I put a racket in my hand,which was last April, I fell in love.  I am a border line  fanatic.  I can only wish to one day be able to find a way to make tennis apart of my career life.  Not necessarily playing but someone how finding a job that will allow me to incorporate tennis in my day to day work. 

Look forward to chatting with the members of this site!! 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 10:00:32 PM by sixfeetandsexy »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »
Hello Everyone!!
I am a 1 1/2  into finding my drug of choice, tennis.  I only wish that someone would have introduced the game to me when I was in high school or college.  The first time I put a racket in my hand,which was last April, I fell in love.  I am a border line  fanatic.  I can only wish to one day be able to find a way to make tennis apart of my career life.  Not necessarily playing but someone how finding a job that will allow me to incorporate tennis in my day to day work. 

Look forward to chatting with the members of this site!! 

welcome to the forums. post away and dont be shy. you will be welcomed here with open arms friend. we have new folks joining everyday.

just jump into any conversation.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 12:25:24 AM »
Welcome here Sixfeetandsexy!  I am over six feet and sexy!   ;-()     It is really cool that you found tennis and have fallen in love with it.  I was the same although for me it was after high school like 15 years ago.  I am more addicted to the game now than ever.  You need to start a tennis journal in the tennis journal threads and let us know how your game comes along.  Look forward to chatting with you. 

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 07:14:27 AM »
Welcome to the forums and more importantly, welcome to the game!  If you are a tennis fanatic then you came to the right place!  We are all tennis junkies here.  Glad you found us, we look forward to your posts!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum  :) You'll have a great time being around here and be welcomed and feel at home in just days. Let us know how your game is going and also who your favourite players are in the tennis world.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 12:26:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums!  You'll certainly find plenty of fellow "addicts" here!
Lots of good stuff (vids & tips) and good people talking tennis (& some trash ;-()) here so jump right in and have fun.  Don't forget to check the video section there are plenty of great matches you can download there!
CONK da ball!!!